• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Swansea OSOMT ***

Ultimate nightmare I had last night:

Spurs vs Leicester for the FA Cup Finals. Drama is intensified by the fact that we will play them twice in the same stadium within a week (last PL fixture is also against them at Wembley). We need to win the last PL game against them to secure 3rd. We lose both games and finished 4th. Within a week after, Arsenal wins the EL and Liverpool who finished 5th wins the CL. We miss out on CL next season and cement our legacies as the ultimate bottler.

I'll get my coat.

You know you've been a spurs fan for a while when you have those kind of nightmares. Can relate. :p

We do not have a game for two weeks after the Swansea game so there is no reason why we should not go with our strongest team, we can win this cup and we should put our best team out to get through the tie.
Considering injuries, fitness levels and so on, it's reasonable to believe that our strongest team might be with 2-4 changes from the last game. Not playing exactly the same team over and over again, does not mean that you are not playing with the strongest team. Different players for different tactics and formations, and as mentioned, injuries and fitness.

I almost dread Leicester just as much as Chelski. With our track record, you'd fancy them to beat us in a semi. :p
Not at this stage of the season. We're humming. So are they, but our humming is way better than theirs.

Considering injuries, fitness levels and so on, it's reasonable to believe that our strongest team might be with 2-4 changes from the last game. Not playing exactly the same team over and over again, does not mean that you are not playing with the strongest team. Different players for different tactics and formations, and as mentioned, injuries and fitness.
Agree. We still have a squad full of internationals, so it's not like the whole team will have two weeks off. 3-4 changes ought to do the trick.

I think 4 should be the max for this game.

Need to core to start, replace the 2 injuries and potentially rotate the full backs.

If you can find a truck large enough to rotate Rose

Ultimate nightmare I had last night:

Spurs vs Leicester for the FA Cup Finals. Drama is intensified by the fact that we will play them twice in the same stadium within a week (last PL fixture is also against them at Wembley). We need to win the last PL game against them to secure 3rd. We lose both games and finished 4th. Within a week after, Arsenal wins the EL and Liverpool who finished 5th wins the CL. We miss out on CL next season and cement our legacies as the ultimate bottler.

I'll get my coat.

Far be it from me to get in the way of a man and his dreams, but isn't the reality that the whole "4th place misses out on CL if a team outside top four wins it" rule null and void from this season??

Far be it from me to get in the way of a man and his dreams, but isn't the reality that the whole "4th place misses out on CL if a team outside top four wins it" rule null and void from this season??
Sebastien-Bassong-Schalke-2011.jpg

So, we travel to Swansea for a chance to get into the semifinal, and our only chance for silverware this season.
Kane, our top scorer is injured. So the rest of the attack, Lamela, Alli, Erecksen,Son etc. should score a couple each.
This game will be won or lost in the midfield.
Hope,
Dier etc. have an error free game.

Oh sh1t, I can't do this.
Please wait for the FULL version from the Far East Strategic Command aka Spurs7891.

Any team news yet?

Fair point and i I can't dance, i should have said that resting players is not what we should do (with a two week break coming up). We should go with ALL our key players playing ( baring Kane) of course it depends on tactics but this is NOT a game when we should be resting fit players.

I will have yet another drama queen meltdown if we dont put out our strongest team. Be warned those of a delicate disposition.

Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Lamela.

Ill begrudgingly allow Vorm

Back