• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Swansea OSOMT ***

I predict a win here, Chelski in the semi's, we crush Chelski for 90 mins, but Courtouis or however the fudge you spell it has a worldie, shuts us out, Willian scores a deflected freekick they shouldn't have had in the 92nd minute to get them into the semis.

I kid, I kid! :p

I fancy us to score in Wales, and get to taste a semi. I just hope we don't choke.
kenneth-williams-06.jpg

My first thought is just to play Son up Front like we did on Sunday. But the fact that Llorente scored one of his Prem goals at Swansea makes me think he could do the sods law thing for us and have a blinder against his old club. BUT, if we do play Llorente we have to play more to his strengths. Dele and Son all around him, balls into the box for him. Then he can work.

But the fact that Poch did not play him after Kane went off makes me think that Llorente's time with us is almost up.
One of his? You mean "his only." And the reason why Poch didn't play Llorente is probably because he wanted a more fluid frontline with so much time to go in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts Llorente and brings in Moura, if we're still having trouble breaking them down after 45-60 minutes.

I predict a win here, Chelski in the semi's, we crush Chelski for 90 mins, but Courtouis or however the fudge you spell it has a worldie, shuts us out, Willian scores a deflected freekick they shouldn't have had in the 92nd minute to get them into the semis.

I kid, I kid! :p

I have a sneaking suspiscion that Leicester will beat Cheatski. They're as good as safe so will be up for it, and will lead to us playing Leicester at Wembley in our last league game, and then Leicester at Wembley the week after in the cup final

Back