• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*TOTTENHAM vs Palace* Official OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same team as last match, if we secure Europa league what time are we meeting outside NWHL and who’s bringing the fireworks?
083B9BAC-18FD-4410-BA69-E2A45DFC423D.jpeg B7CE3C36-E411-4BC4-AF10-2BC291DACFE1.jpeg D514D44D-8BAE-4924-A11A-263AE33E070B.jpeg

There was me thinking you'd mispelt Merson a bunch of times, apparently he reckons he'd do a better job up front than Kane under the meagre miserly anti football we're sloshing out these days (whilst finishing above the Arse).

I mentioned in another thread but I'm on a vibe that this is like a final. Opportunity to put everything out there, to claw back one slight slight saving grace which can provide a bit of forward momentum considering how much of an outright disaster this could've been. Nobody will ever know if Poch could've got the squad back onside if we hadn't make the change, I hope so due to many of the players owing him but irregardless of the steps to get there, we are where we are.

Along with other shouts, unchanged line up makes sense to me. Makes sense to reward the likes of those that have been doing their job (Moura comes to mind as one of those for sure). I'd hope we'd see a bit more of the ball for this one, which will put a bit more pressure on GLC but imo Winks has been showing a bit more confidence in those areas too which helps.

It's probably too much to ask for a comfortable performance and a clean sheet isn't it?

He wouldn't have (he pretty much had a year), and if he got the injuries Jose got mid season on top of that .. maybe not relegation worries but top 10 would have been out of question.

This is another of those mini tests for Jose and the squad, in form, pretty much full squad available, a week's rest and opposition in death spiral with nothing to play for an d a few injuries. Can we banish the Saudi Sportswashing Machine memories with a truely ruthless performance here?

Badgers_Badgers.gif

I will be disappointed if we change a winning team. A full weeks rest, those currently holding the shirt did nothing wrong to justify bringing in either Dier or Alli. But as mentioned already they would be great options on the bench

irregardless of the steps

Hmmm, I mean... OK, OK I'll let it pass*, but watch your step, the grammar police are out in full force today, OK?

*Irregardless is a nonstandard synonym for regardless, due to the double negative construction of the prefix ir- with the suffix -less. ... The bottom line is that irregardless is indeed a word, albeit a clunky one which transmulgates "regardless" and "irrespective".

So... I warned the wife 23 times that I needed to be home by 3 to watch the big match build-up. I went on and on and she grudgingly agreed.... and the build up is all about *every other team except Spurs*.

This is why I don't buy Sky (am using the free NOW TV pass from being a member)

Hmmm, I mean... OK, OK I'll let it pass*, but watch your step, the grammar police are out in full force today, OK?

*Irregardless is a nonstandard synonym for regardless, due to the double negative construction of the prefix ir- with the suffix -less. ... The bottom line is that irregardless is indeed a word, albeit a clunky one which transmulgates "regardless" and "irrespective".

that all depends on your regarspective

So... I warned the wife 23 times that I needed to be home by 3 to watch the big match build-up. I went on and on and she grudgingly agreed.... and the build up is all about *every other team except Spurs*.

This is why I don't buy Sky (am using the free NOW TV pass from being a member)

To be fair the 6 teams involved in CL qualification and relegation are a much more interesting and worthwhile story than whether we finish 6th or 7th.

Back