• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Palace FA Cup OMT ***

I'm pleased that Toby has got a rest and that benteleb is starting but it looks like Lamela has got ill at just the wrong time.

Would have given useful rest time for someone last Thursday and today o_O

At least there's only a 2 or 3 in the team that we'd have liked to have rested.

Means we can get them all of if things go to plan.

Palace with a strong lineup. Old school 4-4-2.

Two changes for Crystal Palace as Martin Kelly and Joe Ledley replace Pape Souare and Mile Jedinak. Yannick Bolasie is on the bench after a spell out through injury.

Crystal Palace XI: Hennessey; Ward, Dann, Delaney (c), Kelly; Zaha, Cabaye, Ledley, Mutch; Wickham, Adebayor.

Subs: McCarthy, Mariappa, Jedinak, Lee, Bolasie, Campbell, Gayle.

Strong line up as expected. Should have all the possession against a 442. It always helps when a team has 6 English players starting in the FA Cup.

When players are younger than me I start to feel old. Have a funny feeling Onomah will make this his game. Ade won't go without something to say but Onomah will step up and we'll win by at least 1 goal.

COYS

Here is our starting line-up against Palace -
Vorm,
Walker - Dier - Wimmer - Rose
Bentaleb - Dembele
Alli - Onomah - Son
Kane (c)
Substitutes against Palace -
McGee
Alderweireld
Trippier
Chadli
Eriksen
Mason
Winks​

Nice team. I'd've preferred Mason to get some more fitness under his belt and rest Dembele, but perhaps Mason is being lined up for 90 on Thursday.

Here is our starting line-up against Palace -
Vorm,
Walker - Dier - Wimmer - Rose
Bentaleb - Dembele
Alli - Onomah - Son
Kane (c)
Substitutes against Palace -
McGee
Alderweireld
Trippier
Chadli
Eriksen
Mason
Winks​
I would think Alli up the middle flanked by Onomah and Son.

I am very curious to see the Bentaleb/Dembele partnership in action. I have a feeling they will compliment each other well. I'd love to see a strong and mature performance from Bentaleb. He has obvious talent but needs to make the right decisions on the ball, which he hasn't always been making of late.

When players are younger than me I start to feel old. Have a funny feeling Onomah will make this his game. Ade won't go without something to say but Onomah will step up and we'll win by at least 1 goal.

COYS

I remember Rooney being the first England player younger than me, and remember being saddened by it, but I can't remember the first Spurs one.

Pleased for Onomah, hope he has a good un.

Just read on Facebook that the old guy they call Mr Everywhere (long grey beard, wore a THFC cap, always seem to see him) has passed away. Think his name might have been Arthur.
Lets win it for him today, I am sure he will be watching from up above

I remember Rooney being the first England player younger than me, and remember being saddened by it, but I can't remember the first Spurs one.

In my days following Warrington RLFC I remember the first time they had a player younger than me, and at 18 that felt weird then

I would think Alli up the middle flanked by Onomah and Son.

I am very curious to see the Bentaleb/Dembele partnership in action. I have a feeling they will compliment each other well. I'd love to see a strong and mature performance from Bentaleb. He has obvious talent but needs to make the right decisions on the ball, which he hasn't always been making of late.

You say that they compliment each other well, however in my mind they're very similar players....not sure whether too similar

You say that they compliment each other well, however in my mind they're very similar players....not sure whether too similar
Well we'll see but I don't think they are that similar, and certainly what they will be asked to do in this tottenham team will be very different.

Back