• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Manchester United OMT

I have watched no football this weekend and just remembered there is a game on today.
This is what Mourinho has done.
I honestly don't care what happens today. It would be nice for Kane to score so he ends up top scorer but that's it.

Last edited:
I have watched no football this weekend and just remember there is a game on today.
I honestly don't care what happens today. It would be nice for Kane to score so he ends up top scorer but that's it.

I’ve never felt like that about Spurs, no matter who is in charge. But then again, I lived through the 90s. Everything else will always seem better in comparison.

I have watched no football this weekend and just remember there is a game on today.

I knew we were playing, but my level of excitement/apprehension about it is a fraction of what it ordinarily would be. Its what Mourinho has done, as you say

I’ve never felt like that about Spurs, no matter who is in charge. But then again, I lived through the 90s. Everything else will always seem better in comparison.

I was still in my teens watching us in the 90s. You still have some hope at that age.
That and Mourinho is currently 5 points worse off than Gerry Francis's 95/96 team after 30 games.

Our team news has landed!

Starting XI: Lloris (c), Aurier, Rodon, Dier, Reguilon, Højbjerg, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Lucas, Son, Kane.

Substitutes: Hart, Alderweireld, Tanganga, Winks, Sissoko, Dele, Lamela, Bale, Vinicius.

Yes, surprised that Dier came in for Sanchez rather than Toby. Our CB selection policy seems to be names-out-of-a-hat

It was the same at United. He spent a fortune on defenders and couldn't make his mind up on who is best back four was.

I would have liked to see Toby in as well, but “on paper” that looks to be a good strong team. However, I am still fearing the worst as usual.

Back