• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was worried about Kane tiring himself out since Sunday. He is so massively vital to us.

He came on at 70 minutes against Cheatski, and he played for 75 minutes today, so essentially 1 game this midweek.

It all worked out ok in the end but I thought our ball retention in the first half was terrible, far too many times we gave the ball away due to sloppy passes or hanging on to the ball too long. Nice that we took our chances for a change. I thought Hart had a good game, hes been beaten by a couple of beaters in these games. Now we can spend sometime working together on the training ground and get familiar with the new signings.

I'm voting Bergwijn for MoM! He always tried to do something progressive with the ball, and also with his runs. Deserved a goal, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Good assist for Lucas, and magnificent piece of work laying it on a plate for Harry for the 6th goal. Very good performance!

I'm voting Bergwijn for MoM! He always tried to do something progressive with the ball, and also with his runs. Deserved a goal, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Good assist for Lucas, and magnificent piece of work laying it on a plate for Harry for the 6th goal. Very good performance!

He was great. I really hope we get to see him more this season.

Back