• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@milo

moura, scored the momentum changer, hasn’t stopped running and has turned them around all night

davies had a good game too

Family-Fortunes.jpg

Good stuff. Nice nights work. Still need some work in that defence though.

Pleased for Dele, bit of the old magic to win the penalty. And actually happy for Joe Hart, not a lot he could do about that first goal, but made some decent saves tonight, still think he will be an able deputy.

Bring on the draw tomorrow

Great to see a nutmeg from Dele and really pleased he scored the pen. However can’t help but feel that wouldn’t have been given in the PL. Refs seems to screw him over all the time.

Have to admire what the squad is doing right now, and have to hand it to the manager who is making sure we do it.

On another note, the ending shots of the empty stadium echoing to "Spurs Go Marching On..." at the end was poignant, and sent a flash of anger through me at the "leaders" who have managed to fudge up their anticipation and consequent actions with regards to covid19. I know there are many more serious and tragic reasons than an empty football stadium to be angry at them, and believe me I have been there (and mean no disrespect) but there was something emblematic about it.

Still, onwards and let's win this fudging thing. What an irony if we win a trophy and get back in the CL without fans being allowed into stadiums.

@milo ...I'd add Lucas for his sheer energy and continual pocket rocket workmate. He might lack finite football intelligence, but it is hard to argue with his importance tonight in a weird match with a tired squad. We'd also have to add Davies simply for three assists?!

along with Bergwijn, those two were the engine room tonight

It looked like Debbie Ali has changed a tad. Seemed to be making crisper passes, not fani-ing about as much, closing down and being more dynamic. Hopefully the thought of not being able to share Haribo with Eric while playing video games is motivating him.

Back