• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Damn you still don't seem to get it. When you play your close rivals, away from home, who are known to play a 4-5-1 variation AND who need to win the game faaaaaar more than we do you don't go there playing 4-4-2. You comparing that to a home game vs Stoke is insane to me.

YOU dont get it. I dont believe in the home and away myth.

I started a thread on it the other day, and there was some pretty good debate. I asked specifically for your opinion, but you didnt take part, or see the thread.

Home/Away personally, I couldnt care less. We either have the players for a system, or we dont...I couldnt give two sh#ts what stadium we are are playing in.

By the way, I wouldnt play 442 either in this match....but thats got NOTHING to do with being away

I didn't see your thread. If I saw it I would have responded. You don't believe in the home/away fact(not myth....fact) that's really up to you but why would you not play 4-4-2 if that's your prefered formation may I ask( I think I know the answer but still)?

YOU dont get it. I dont believe in the home and away myth.

I started a thread on it the other day, and there was some pretty good debate. I asked specifically for your opinion, but you didnt take part, or see the thread.

Home/Away personally, I couldnt care less. We either have the players for a system, or we dont...I couldnt give two sh#ts what stadium we are are playing in.

By the way, I wouldnt play 442 either in this match....but thats got NOTHING to do with being away

well get this. things ARE different when you play away from home, whether you believe it or not

I didn't see your thread. If I saw it I would have responded. You don't believe in the home/away fact(not myth....fact) that's really up to you but why would you not play 4-4-2 if that's your prefered formation may I ask( I think I know the answer but still)?

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?979-The-Away-Game-Debate-is-it-harder

Some good debate in there mate....

I wouldnt play 442 at Chelsea because I feel our fittest, most in form 11 at the moment wont allow us to.

Had Ade and Lennon been fit, Id definately go there with a 442. Just like I would at The Emirates....but that day, we played Saha and Krancjar, and didnt use the flanks.

well get this. things ARE different when you play away from home, whether you believe it or not

And if you had seen the thread, you would have read some very good debate for and against it being a "myth". But why debate, when you clearly know everything

Last edited:
i dont know everything but i know my statement is fact.

Nothing to discuss then is there. If you are happy with that, then be happy with it. You dont have to try and force feed it to me, to make yourself feel better. Im comfortable that you disagree with me.

Based on our abysmal record there, our terrible away form and Chelsea's improvement, it's hard to disagree.

chelsea's supposed improvement a bit of a myth at the moment. only won 2 of their last 8 league games about the same as us. battering championship sides doesn't mean a lot.

they were about as bad as us against stoke but stoke were generous enough to hand the game to them on a platter after 25 minutes

Nothing to discuss then is there. If you are happy with that, then be happy with it. You dont have to try and force feed it to me, to make yourself feel better. Im comfortable that you disagree with me.

i wouldnt say ''force feed'', more like...enlighten

I hope everyone is fully aware that totman is not the one trying to destroy the OMT.

@Spaceman, we are done here. Cheers

---------------------Friedel------------------

---Walker-----Kaboul------Gallas/King-----BAE

Kranjcar---Livermore--Modric--Sandro------Bale

----------------------VdV---------------------

Subs- Cudicini, Rose, Defoe, Saha, Parker, Nelsen, Dos Santos

All assuming Ade and Lennon don't make it of course.

A solid 5 in midfield when defending and then attack through Modders, Bale and Krunchie linking up with VdV.
Stick Jake in there for a bit of pride and passion, Parker needs to be dropped/rested.
Probably our most gifted technical player up front with plenty of support from Bale/Modric/Krunchie...hopefully!

Expecting to lose as usual but it's a London derby so 2-1 to Spurs.

---------------------Friedel------------------

---Walker-----Kaboul------Gallas/King-----BAE

Kranjcar---Livermore--Modric--Sandro------Bale

----------------------VdV---------------------

Subs- Cudicini, Rose, Defoe, Saha, Parker, Nelsen, Dos Santos

All assuming Ade and Lennon don't make it of course.

A solid 5 in midfield when defending and then attack through Modders, Bale and Krunchie linking up with VdV.
Stick Jake in there for a bit of pride and passion, Parker needs to be dropped/rested.
Probably our most gifted technical player up front with plenty of support from Bale/Modric/Krunchie...hopefully!

Expecting to lose as usual but it's a London derby so 2-1 to Spurs.

You actually want to go there without a striker on the pitch?

Back