• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Why didnt Ade flick the ball over Cechs head like what Holt did for his goal....doooohhh

nice idea in hindsight, but as good a pass as it was, it took some to control it the way he did - then to immediately chip the keeper would have been a massive ask.

as said above, he's not massively high on confidence so probably just tried to play the easier ball. if only he'd have gone the other way around Cech...

Good evening gents , I'm not sure if I'm contravening protocol asking a question like this not really related to the chelsea game etc. But...... Could some one clue me in what the forum rule or standing order is in relation to either ; mentioning future games before the thread of the current fixture is concluded. Also the manner of the match thread starting off in format seems to invite negative responses . I've tried searching the rules of engagement , protocol etc but can't find anything.. Plus is it traditional the initial comments regarding the fixture are predicting defeat and getting rolled over .. Is it like a tempting fate thing to be too upbeat ... I hope someone gets my drift , or am I totally barking mad ?????? Love to you all you Heralds of Our beautiful Holy Club . SPURS is life

Good evening gents , I'm not sure if I'm contravening protocol asking a question like this not really related to the chelsea game etc. But...... Could some one clue me in what the forum rule or standing order is in relation to either ; mentioning future games before the thread of the current fixture is concluded. Also the manner of the match thread starting off in format seems to invite negative responses . I've tried searching the rules of engagement , protocol etc but can't find anything.. Plus is it traditional the initial comments regarding the fixture are predicting defeat and getting rolled over .. Is it like a tempting fate thing to be too upbeat ... I hope someone gets my drift , or am I totally barking mad ?????? Love to you all you Heralds of Our beautiful Holy Club . SPURS is life

Evening to you.

Match threads should be started after the previous match thread has been unstickied (after the game is finished of course). If you want to talk about games before that you'd better do it in other threads, or if you want to start a new thread make absolutely sure that you have enough of the question in the topic to make absolutely sure it can't be interpreted as an OMT.

If you do feel brave enough to start an OMT yourself, make sure you put some effort into the post itself, post i at the right time, be prepared for a bit of abuse and of course if we lose (or don't win) be prepared for punishment. This can be quite brutal, like having a Walcott image as your avatar! I know, I know. Geneva convention and all that, but aparently Scaramanga never signed the Geneva convention so we're on our own here...

Mr Braineclipse , thank you for taking the time to shed some light on this for me . Ill continue to mind my step and monitor the modus operandi ... Forgive my naivety is Scaramanga the daddy of the wing .. Any other Titans I need not incur wrath of ??? Thanks again .. Was he in the away end in the shed last Saturday cos there was a few there I'd rather not upset ..... Praying for 3rd , COYS........

Scaramanga cannot be explained or described, only experienced...

Nah, Scara is the guy that owns and runs this place. Head honcho, but also a very good poster and seems like a nice guy...

Back