• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Just expect and accept they'll do us comfortably. And anything else is a bonus.
A bit like being gang banged in the showers of a State Pen by a 24stone weightlifter named Bubba.
Don't fight it, or don't hold out hope, just relax and let the inevitable happen. It'll be over quicker than you imagine.

Accept that Fat Frankie will score from a deflected 30 yard hit and hope.
Torres will end his scoring drought.
And a Chelsea win wouldn't be complete without Drogba bullying his way to a screamer. Cue the jutting out of the hands celebration.
3-0. Let's move on.

Just write this game of here and now, and concentrate on the next game. Is it Swansea?
Swansea is the must win. If... sorry, when we loose this game we're still 2 points in front.
4th place is in our hands!

Believe (just not in this particular match)

Why should they beat us? Why should we fold the way we are expected to. These boys need to grow some balls man. No Gomes to spill the ball into their net this time. I expect us to give a good performance. But ultimately I think we'll lose unluckily again. But the objective should be simple, don't get beat.

Jokes aside

This is the perfect game to show if are the eternal bottle-job clowns in the modern PL era or finally manage to pull together, demonstrate the presence of back-bone material and stand up to these overpaid qunts. If manager and players have some balls left they should come out flying on Saturday, play with no pressure and for once not roll over like we've done countless of times before

However - if we lose again, no matter the excuse (ref, keeper, pitch, dog, England, crowd, sun, rain, wind, etc.) - the pattern could well continue and mentally we might never ascend beyond this level of utter gutlessness (?), missed opportunities and fudging it up when it matters the most

Last edited:
There are a lot of comments in here that are remarkably similar to the comments Arsenal fans were making before the NLD

Thing is, despite all the hysteria about Arsenal at that time due to their cup exits, the media and the fans seemed to have forgotten that they'd actually picked up 7 points from their past 3 league games. We've picked up 8 from the last 8. And there is something wrong with the players. People saying another day we would have won 4-1 against Stoke or Everton and pointing out possession and shots misses the point that we've lost the pace, verve and creativity that made us such a force earlier on. And that really at no point in those games did it feel like the keeper was keeping them in it.

Still, I'm sure the positivity will come up just before the game. Its the hope that gets you....

Chelsea also have the 1st leg of their CL QF away at Benfica on tuesday, wonder if this will have any bearing on their team selection

At least we're first to kickoff on the weekened - we can put pressure on the scummers if we win plus I hate always playing catch up later

At least we're first to kickoff on the weekened - we can put pressure on the scummers if we win plus I hate always playing catch up later

:ross::ross:

These bottle job cowards will do well to keep the scoreline respectable. No Ade or lennon either? dear me it's gonna be a long 90 minutes.

Unless it's mind-games over the ongoing injuries, I'm guessing we will see:

....................Friedel
Walker...Kaboul...Gallas...Assou-Ekotto
v. der Vaart...Parker...Modrić.......Bale
...........Defoe....Saha

No Adebayor, no Lennon, no goals.

3-0 Chelsea

Back