• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

GK: Friedel

RB: Walker
CB: Kaboul
CB: Gallas
LB: Ekotto

CDM: Parker
CM: Modric
CDM: Sandro

RW: Giovani Dos Santos
ST : Adebayor
LW: Gareth Bale

I like the cut of your jib.

Bring on Livermore for Parker after we're up 3 in the second half.

5-2 Spurs. Bale, Ade, Bale, Ade, Bale. Torres, Torres.

hopefully the players will go out there and run around a bit

There are a lot of comments in here that are remarkably similar to the comments Arsenal fans were making before the NLD

There are a lot of comments in here that are remarkably similar to the comments Arsenal fans were making before the NLD

Where are you drawing all this positivity from?

They'll fudging smash us and well end up 6th below Saudi Sportswashing Machine but ahead of Liverpool so we can still throw the Dalglsish jokes as we line up against PFC Rabotnicki in August

Time to take out the insurance policy of a tenner on a Chelsea win!
It softens the blow if nothing else.

Guys, please.....

OMT rules:
Do not start while previous OMT is still stickied
TOTTENHAM always first
CAPITAL letters only
And, finally, can OMT authors please be a bit more creative, say including pics as a must, because when we publish these to the main page, we want them to look a bit special, so as to catch peoples eyes.

Thanks.

If Lennon isn't fit then I hope Giovani gets a chance on the right; He has talented and he is in the situation that Bale was in previously.

If Saha starts then I am going to break my TV,

Guys, please.....

OMT rules:
Do not start while previous OMT is still stickied
TOTTENHAM always first
CAPITAL letters only
And, finally, can OMT authors please be a bit more creative, say including pics as a must, because when we publish these to the main page, we want them to look a bit special, so as to catch peoples eyes.

Thanks.
I will NEVER include pictures in the omt. Old school formations and that's it for me. Pics make the whole thing look rather silly IMO.
Anyway Arry says Ade and Lennon probably won't be fit.

Drop Parker. The fact we can never switch play anymore is in part down to his total lack of ability on the ball. I hate watching us get cramped against the touchline, playing straight 3 yard passes to each other.

Back