• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Anything but a loss would be great. Keep the distance to Chelsea and raise confidence levels.

That would be great. Will be 5 points ahead (if tie) with 8 games left and Chelsea still have to play away at Arse and Liverpool.

This OMT is goooooooood

6a00d8341c630a53ef011570b0c469970b-800wi

1-0 Spurs, Kaboul header from a corner, 90+5 minutes.

Too bad we won't be around to enjoy it because the universe will have collapsed as a result of the anomaly.

Be nice if we'd go back to OMTs with a bit of effort and TLC. Doomed!

No wonder Statto is MIA.

FFS!

0-1 Spurs. Bale 94'

We need to nick this one using a few lucky decisions from the ref, the same way Chelsea won it last year.

We must defend well, but not be afraid to attack. Can't predict a score

------------Friedel-----------
Walker--Kaboul--Gallas--BAE--
-----Sandro Modric Parker-----
VDV--------------------- Bale
------------Defoe------------

I take it Adebayor, Lennon and King wont be fit. We need a 3 man cental midfield or else we'll be overrun. Gone for Defoe because Chelsea are pretty slow at the back.

What in the name of fudge is this OMT? Lowercase letters? Chelsea first? About as much effort as Spurs put into set piece training?

Does anyone give a brick any more? Yeah, we just got dingdonged by Arsenal, but we'll take it out against Man U on Saturday; it's about time. Hey never mind about that one, we were unlucky, we'll get a result at Everton. Well lots of teams lose at Everton (not fudging Arsenal) We'll wipe the floor with Stoke. fudge I hate Tottenham.

I feel like this:
46389-bigthumbnail.jpg

------------Friedel-----------
Walker--Kaboul--Gallas--BAE--
-----Sandro Modric Parker-----
VDV--------------------- Bale
------------Defoe------------

I take it Adebayor, Lennon and King wont be fit. We need a 3 man cental midfield or else we'll be overrun. Gone for Defoe because Chelsea are pretty slow at the back.

No, Van der Vaart looked brick on the right against Bolton.

Let's not throw Sandro in, he's been pretty average whenever he's played this season, and this is the one game we can't take chances in.

No, Van der Vaart looked brick on the right against Bolton.

Let's not throw Sandro in, he's been pretty average whenever he's played this season, and this is the one game we can't take chances in.

I thought VDV had a good game against Bolton.
We've no one else better than VDV than can play out there so what can you do really?

Hate to say this; but if Lennon does not get fit, then I think, Harry will start Bale on the right

He wont play VDV on the right, when they have cashley at left back.

Freidel
Walker kaboul gallas ekotto
Sandro Livermore
Lennon Modric bale
Adebayor

Yep I'm suggesting we drop Parker and vdv for this one.

Friedel
Kaboul - Gallas - Nielsen - BAE
Walker - Parker - Modric - Livermore
VDV
Bale

speed, speed, and more speed

I think we should rough them up, nothing to lose may as well injure a few of them for their run in.

----------Friedel
Walker Nielson Kaboul BAE
Livermore Parker Modric Bale
----------VdV Ade (or Saha if injured)

1-1

Back