• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

I think he is trying to get the players motivated but i think what he has said might backfire, it's quite insulting to some of them. Why he has to mention Rafa GHod only knows. No need to mention specific individuals and belitte them.
Anyway,historical rivalries apart, people are playing for their professional futures and a place in the CL, i think they will be up for the game.

As for mentioning Lampard, wtf? They are our opponents ffs! Stop heaping praise on them. Stop the nepotism Harry, you have been doing it for years, it's pathetic and unneccesary.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7621194/

"If I said to Benoit (Assou-Ekotto) we have not won at Chelsea for 20 years, he wouldn't have a clue. He probably doesn't even know we are playing Chelsea tomorrow until we tell him later on," Redknapp said.

"He won't look at the fixtures. He will turn up and say: 'what time is the coach tomorrow gaffer?'. And that is it. He will be here, but he won't be sure if we were going to Arsenal or Chelsea.

https://twitter.com/#!/AssouEkotto/status/183139203897499648
"Last day b4 chelsea...taught week!a Bit tired! but is same for every one so...coys"

Further proof that Harry likes making brick up.

"If I said to Benoit (Assou-Ekotto) we have not won at Chelsea for 20 years, he wouldn't have a clue. He probably doesn't even know we are playing Chelsea tomorrow until we tell him later on," Redknapp said.

"He won't look at the fixtures. He will turn up and say: 'what time is the coach tomorrow gaffer?'. And that is it. He will be here, but he won't be sure if we were going to Arsenal or Chelsea.

"Last day b4 chelsea...taught week!a Bit tired! but is same for every one so...coys"

What further proof did we need. The man is an old school tinkle taker...do you really think BAE and Rafa are at home whinging about it, like some of you lot? Doubt it.

Note to spurs team: run around a bit, don't concede more than 3.

Note to skysports producer: plenty of close ups of Chelsea physio please when game goes thru a lull.

Note to 2 year old son: no screaming/ tantrums between 12.45 and 2.30pm

Ok I'm ready, let the misery commence.

What further proof did we need. The man is an old school tinkle taker...do you really think BAE and Rafa are at home whinging about it, like some of you lot? Doubt it.

What good does it do that our own manager comes out with this a day before a big game? even if it doesn't make a difference to Ekotto or VDV why does Arry decide to do this?

Blimey O'Reilly , for some to suggest a lack of tactical insight is one thing , or some questionable decisions - subs formations etc is another and quite rightly debated and analysed.The notion of a man like Redknapp actually throwing in the towel personally or just feathering his own nest , at the extreme some suggest he's sabotaging the team. You fudging fickle bedwetting macarons . It's an insight into your own standards more like .... You actually think this is incredible.... Get behind your team , players , club and back em up a bit ... fudge my old boots go and read some British military history or something . Anything to enliven your spirits just stop being such narrow minded , here today gone tomorrow whining maggots . Right I'm off down stairs for the vindaloo balance then on the rattler , first time today in shed end , a couple of thousand battle cry voices they need to hear ..... I'll shout a few extra for the maggots .....C O Y Fighting****Spurs .......

Blimey O'Reilly , for some to suggest a lack of tactical insight is one thing , or some questionable decisions - subs formations etc is another and quite rightly debated and analysed.The notion of a man like Redknapp actually throwing in the towel personally or just feathering his own nest , at the extreme some suggest he's sabotaging the team. You fudging fickle bedwetting macarons . It's an insight into your own standards more like .... You actually think this is incredible.... Get behind your team , players , club and back em up a bit ... fudge my old boots go and read some British military history or something . Anything to enliven your spirits just stop being such narrow minded , here today gone tomorrow whining maggots . Right I'm off down stairs for the vindaloo balance then on the rattler , first time today in shed end , a couple of thousand battle cry voices they need to hear ..... I'll shout a few extra for the maggots .....C O Y Fighting****Spurs .......

Blimey mate its a football discussion board not the invasion of San Carlos in 82.

What good does it do that our own manager comes out with this a day before a big game? even if it doesn't make a difference to Ekotto or VDV why does Arry decide to do this?

Who cares? Why do you even care?

Especially if the players dont. And no, I dont know that for a fact, but I doubt they give a sh#t, because as EVERYBODY on the planet knows, Harry likes to waffle. I guess they know it more than most, other than Sandra.

Why do people continuously read his quotes??

Its like me reading a novel and after every single page, whining about how much it annoys me. Should I blame the author? Or my silly little self?

Who cares? Why do you even care?

Especially if the players dont. And no, I dont know that for a fact, but I doubt they give a sh#t, because as EVERYBODY on the planet knows, Harry likes to waffle. I guess they know it more than most, other than Sandra.

Why do people continuously read his quotes??

Its like me reading a novel and after every single page, whining about how much it annoys me. Should I blame the author? Or my silly little self?

wtf ? He's our manager ffs, course we read course we care and if he's talking brick we have a rite to vent a bit about it, get real

i think you need to stop taking things absolutely literally.

what Harry is saying, in his Harry way, is that Benny is laid back. an opinion that most of us would agree with. just because he embellishes a scenario to illustrate his point doesn't warrant another load of abuse.

it seems to me that some people won't be happy until our most successful manager (in terms of win ratio) is gone.

well done us.

years of revolving door management, mid table gonad*s and the odd flirtation with relegation was of course all milk and honey compared to shambles these days.

Usual par for the course bollox then on GG LOL

I haven't actually read a Harry quote or interview for months. What's the point - I know what he is going to say in any given scenario before he does!

As for the conspiracy theorists - stop mugging yourselves off. Really.

Anyway I'm going to be spending the day bending the Mrs ear about spending the 24th July in LA followed by a week in Vegas and ending in NJ for the 30th.......

wtf ? He's our manager ffs, course we read course we care and if he's talking brick we have a rite to vent a bit about it, get real

Most fans I know laugh about it. The sensitive souls on here are the only people I know whinging.

I think humour is lost on some people

I think Benny himself said "I don't know who we are playing until Saturday" a few years ago in an interview. Clearly it's a bit of bull because in training they would discuss the job they need to do on a specific opponent. It was the same interview he said "I just play for the money".

At the time it was misinterpreted by some and caused a stir but from interviews since we now know its just a reflection of the wonderful, refreshing attitude this lad has.

I think Harry is making a fair, general point which is that some of the foreign lads won't understand these derbies. However you look at VDV, Nasri, Henry and they know exactly what it's about.

i think you need to stop taking things absolutely literally.

what Harry is saying, in his Harry way, is that Benny is laid back. an opinion that most of us would agree with. just because he embellishes a scenario to illustrate his point doesn't warrant another load of abuse.

it seems to me that some people won't be happy until our most successful manager (in terms of win ratio) is gone.

well done us.

years of revolving door management, mid table gonad*s and the odd flirtation with relegation was of course all milk and honey compared to shambles these days.

Wells said

Back