• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

I feel so negative about this game. Need someone to slap some positivity into me. Just feel gutted, and deflated. Now I know kingdawson started the thread, I dont think we have a chance.

Seriously when Chelsea need to turn it on they have proven they have the stomach for it, that Napoli win was huge for them. We on the other hand are feeling as though nothing can go right for us. And in all honesty it isn't.

Still... Come on you spurs

Like they will take any notice of this :

NO PLACE FOR ANTI-SEMITISM AT THE BRIDGE
Posted on: Fri 23 Mar 2012

Tomorrow (Saturday) we face our north London rivals Tottenham, a team with whom we have a long-standing and passionate rivalry. Every game against Spurs brings with it an amazing atmosphere, however, for a minority of fans the game also brings hatred and a deeply unpleasant and unwanted level of anti-Semitic abuse which has no place in football.

Last year we launched the Y word campaign. The film, which features both Frank Lampard and Ledley King and can be viewed above, was made to specifically tackle anti-Semitic abuse. We would ask that all fans take the message of the campaign on board and realise that these words have no place in society and cause huge offence.

The Y word is a race hate word. It is not an excuse to chant anti-Semitic abuse because Tottenham supporters use the word as a form of identity.

Our games against Napoli and Leicester City saw Chelsea fans create the kind of atmosphere at Stamford Bridge that has made our home a fortress. Your support is a real inspiration to the players and we urge all fans to generate the same fantastic atmosphere but to keep their support passionate and positive.

Upgrades to the CCTV system at Stamford Bridge now mean that we can identity supporters during and after the game and we need your help to identify anyone taking part in anti-Semitic or any kind of discriminatory chanting or behaviour.

The diversity at Chelsea is obvious to all. The players on the field, the fans watching them in the stadium and the religious background of some of our directors and owner all illustrate our vision as a multi-racial club of which we are very proud.

If anyone hears discriminatory chants of any sort during the match, they should be reported to a police officer or steward, or you can text anonymously to 07894 937 793. Please try and note the stand, row and seat number of the person as well as their physical appearance, height and build.

After the game you can ring Chelsea on 020 7386 3355 Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or Kick It Out on 0800 1699 414.

What do you mean KD?

Personally i think the only reason Arry has decided to adopt this gung ho mentality is because he knows he's not gonna be here next season. I believe that had this England fiasco hadn't happened we would have played a cautious formation against Arsenal and not an insane 4-4-2 with Niko Kranjcar on the right. Same with the everton game and to a lesser extent the united game. If he plays it against chelski after all that then i don't think he has our best interests at heart.

I LOVE MY DAD SO MUCH

He has got a me a fudging ticket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

Personally i think the only reason Arry has decided to adopt this gung ho mentality is because he knows he's not gonna be here next season. I believe that had this England fiasco hadn't happened we would have played a cautious formation against Arsenal and not an insane 4-4-2 with Niko Kranjcar on the right. Same with the everton game and to a lesser extent the united game. If he plays it against chelski after all that then i don't think he has our best interests at heart.

why would he screw his own chances?

if we go 8 more without a win and drop to 7th, the FA won't go anywhere near him.

I liked how after the game Harry said "we were too impatient", yet he's the one that decided to scrap the shape of the team and throw another striker on at halftime.

i'd have thought JD for Saha, positionally, is pretty much like for like?

it's not like pulls wide like Ade does.

surely we're narrow because of Bale's movement and the lack of an out-and-out RW in Lennon's absence?

Steff do you agree that if Arry goes 4-4-2 tomorrow with Niko on the right something is very fishy?

Absolutely.
I would have no idea what to say...4-5-1 I could live with...if he goes 4-4-2 it would, IMHO, be yet another dereliction of duty...oh no, I'm back at the emirates again!

Absolutely.
I would have no idea what to say...4-5-1 I could live with...if he goes 4-4-2 it would, IMHO, be yet another dereliction of duty...oh no, I'm back at the emirates again!

What would you say if we played 442 and won?

That Harry's weird plan to f#ck Spurs up backfired by accident?

It was madness.

Going to the deathstar with 4-4-2 when he had his best 4-5-1 line-up available was absolutely pathetic. Ditto Everton. When he finally got his brick together and put out the right formation second-half, we battered them.

I think it's a stubborn refusal to accept, possibly bewilderment at a vital moment or maybe something else? But I agree King, he cannot go there 4-4-2 tomorrow if he is our MANAGER...

What would you say if we played 442 and won?

That Harry's weird plan to f#ck Spurs up backfired by accident?

I would be delighted he got away with it. But let's be honest. if you go to a home side of this nature who play 4-3-3, and line-up 4-4-2 with one portion of that 2 being slow as molasses, the likelihood is you are on a wing or a prayer...

why would he screw his own chances?

if we go 8 more without a win and drop to 7th, the FA won't go anywhere near him.

No i think they're going to hire him regardless. I'm not saying he's purposely trying to get us to lose or anything stupid like that but i honestly think he's decided that he might as well go all out and see what happens as opposed to playing it safe and getting 3rd. That little chance we had around a month ago (before the Gooner game) of challenging for the title got to his head along with him knowing he'll be off.

I would be delighted he got away with it. But let's be honest. if you go to a home side of this nature who play 4-3-3, and line-up 4-4-2 with one portion of that 2 being slow as molasses, the likelihood is you are on a wing or a prayer...

So you'd be happy with the win, but you'd still be suspicious that Harry has "a stubborn refusal to accept, possibly bewilderment at a vital moment or maybe something else?"

And that "he cannot go there 4-4-2 tomorrow if he is our MANAGER... "

So, if we win with 442 away to Chelsea, for the first time since 1991, you wont be joining the celebrations, but shaking your head about how Harry is trying to derail us to get the England job?

Hmmmmm, maybe its not him with the stubborn refusal to accept.

So you'd be happy with the win, but you'd still be suspicious that Harry has "a stubborn refusal to accept, possibly bewilderment at a vital moment or maybe something else?"

And that "he cannot go there 4-4-2 tomorrow if he is our MANAGER... "

So, if we win with 442 away to Chelsea, for the first time since 1991, you wont be joining the celebrations, but shaking your head about how Harry is trying to derail us to get the England job?

Hmmmmm, maybe its not him with the stubborn refusal to accept.

He's right we can't go 4-4-2 tomorrow if he's our manager. That statement is spot on imo and i'd be disgusted with Harry Redknapp if he didn't learn anything from the Gooner game. To spell it out again:

1) playing big rival away from home.
2) big rival need the win far far more than we do.
3) big rival behind in league table.

If we play an attacking team then either Harry Redknapp is a macaron or he's not thinking for the good of the team and is thinking more for himself. I don't think Redknapp is a macaron.

---------------------Friedel----------------------
Walker-------Kaboul--------Gallas--------Ekotto
----------------------Parker-----------------
--------------Sandro---------Modric-------------
--------VdV---------------------------Bale-----
----------------------Adebayor-----------------

Parker should be nowhere near the Chelsea box. He's had a poor run of games which I believe coincides with him deciding to bomb up the pitch a lot either under instruction from Redknapp or something he has decided to do himself. Just stay back and mind the shop.

Back