• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Chelsea Random Fizzy Drink Cup OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That showed guts (literally)
Great game management
Some really really good ok the pitch mentalities
And some leadership off the pitch
Proud tonight

I think we toe to toe with them, which was something I totally didn't expect. More than the result we actually played very well again and with a completely different team from the one on Sunday. Some Jose must be rubbing off on the players.

Reguilon is quite the purchase. Tanguy with his usual highlight reel moves and put in a solid shift. Lamela, other than the goal held on to the ball way too much. At least a couple of break opportunities that he singlehandedly killed by not passing it quicker.

We keep this up I think an EL and one of the domestic cups are not beyond reach. COYS!

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text us on 81111 (UK Only)

SMS Message: Lampard will be out by Christmas. He clearly can't motivate this team and we actually look worse then last season despite all the money spent. We have lost to a Spurs team who didn't even look interested in playing this match. from Keith, London

Back