• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Chelsea Random Fizzy Drink Cup OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Tuesday 7.45 pm @ the lane.

005fd54bcb56ebdd7a9f2e6de2e45c01.jpg

Are you suggesting we should play the youths for this one?

brick OMT.

We will lose now.

Serious relegation fears.

Monstrous. monstrouserty. Merde. Puta.

We r gonna lose this one - at least it'll clear our schedule for what we Really want...

It's a great shame the schedule has fudged us, this is a winnable trophy, I think its important we go as far as we can in Europe as it effect our seeding for the future and would rather see a strong team on Thursday and Sunday than in this game.

Difficult to predict the team without knowing injuries etc but expect something like:

-------------------------Lloris--------------------------

---Aurier-------Toby--------Sanchez---------Reguilon---

----White/Marsh--------Sissoko-----Ndombele-----

--------Lamela------------Dele---------Bergwijn-----

Thursday and next Sunday have to be priorities in my mind. Pick something like this and sit back and hope to pick them off on the counter

Hart
Aurier, Foyth, Alderweireld, Reguilon
Gedson, Sissoko, Ndombele
Lamela, Dele, Sessegnon

Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Doherty, Lo Celso, Lucas, Bergwijn, Kane

Looks like Jose is saying he can't compete tomorrow, trouble is Jose loves to do this to the opposition, so we will see.

Shame we have too many players in the squad. Makes it harder to moan about not having enough players.
not his fault we can't attract buyers/sell the many non starters
why cant winks or dier get the injury where ther are proven replacements
it was son red card, then kane injury, now son injury ... we need another striker - a proven on, to relieve the pressure off kane,
previous manager saw dele and eriksen go off the boil - not mourinho's fault either

It's a cop out for me and I don't like it.

He should play a bunch of young, hungry kids like Liverpool did against Everton last season. They were the underdogs, came out flying and smashed them.

Instead of moaning and saying we're not going to compete, why not try to motivate a different group in a different way?

It's a cop out for me and I don't like it.

He should play a bunch of young, hungry kids like Liverpool did against Everton last season. They were the underdogs, came out flying and smashed them.

Instead of moaning and saying we're not going to compete, why not try to motivate a different group in a different way?

Maybe our kids are brick.

Maybe our kids are brick.

Don't we have lots of highly rated youngsters? Cirkin, Clarke, Sterling, Bowden, White, Etete?

Why not give some of them a shot and pump them up, embolden them? It's got to be better than moaning and sending out fringe players to 'not compete'

Back