• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Blue Scum OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suspect this is post loss tantrum more than anything else, so I think Ill leave you to it.

No, I'm fine and my only annoyance is you and others saying "that team was set up well".
We lost!
We are well down on quilty in our first team atm, that I will concede to but is this compatible will attempting to foster a winning mentality?

No, I'm fine and my only annoyance is you and others saying "that team was set up well".
We lost!
We are well down on quilty in our first team atm, that I will concede to but is this compatible will attempting to foster a winning meteorology?

What would you have done differently?

Dropped the inform Son? Not played the legendary Kane? Not had the combative Lamela? Dropped Eiksen for Skipp?

That team last night was well balanced and set out to win. It was basically the best team we could play. And, despite being decidedly off form, it was a largely even game even if we did lose.

You are wrong, imo, to say it wasnt set up well. It was set up perfectly well - but it didnt perform. And that has much more to do with the players than manager.

All the mentality gonad*s is on the players too. The manager has given them everything they need to get there, but its up to them to step up.

No chance. They're on fire we aren't. People say form goes out the window for derbies but that really only applies to our opposition when they are out of form. It's a great time to play us now for any team and they must be licking their lips. For these reasons I am predicting a comfortable win for them this time round.

Back to the Gerry Francis era of losing to the goons twice in a season.

3-0 goons.
bahahaha, good grief

Ive no idea what thats supposed to mean, but I can say Im not having the sort of post game reaction you are so theres probably little point continuing it.

Shearer always says the players are at fault. Which of course they are, but Poch also has to step up also because we are losing top 4 at this rate. Everybody needs to toughen up not just players.

I think you're letting yourself down in this thread. The defeat is raw I get that, but allow some perspective to filter into your comments.

I think you have forgotten one big thing about last night. No one was surprised. I am not raw or annoyed as I was expecting it, hope to win though.
What I don't understand is why the manager is teflon coated to a large extent.

Last edited:
bahahaha, good grief
ooooooooooooooh sorry. Not allowed any form of negativity on this board. Only positive fans breed positive wins from Spurs!
Just being realistic. As some have said, we have hardly played well the last 2 months albeit one half against Dortmund. Why is a 3-0 win to Arsenal so unrealistic? For me it's the rose tinted fans that can be the most embarrassing fans, not someone who thinks we might lose a game comfortably to their rivals. But hey, each to their own opinions and all that.

Last edited:
What would you have done differently?

Dropped the inform Son? Not played the legendary Kane? Not had the combative Lamela? Dropped Eiksen for Skipp?

That team last night was well balanced and set out to win. It was basically the best team we could play. And, despite being decidedly off form, it was a largely even game even if we did lose.

You are wrong, imo, to say it wasnt set up well. It was set up perfectly well - but it didnt perform. And that has much more to do with the players than manager.

All the meteorology gonad*s is on the players too. The manager has given them everything they need to get there, but its up to them to step up.

Would have played Rose and Serge last night and the other two on Saturday.

Wouldn’t have started lamela, it didn’t work in the league cup and didn’t last night - would have given Moura a start to hurt them on counter.

Shearer always says the players are at fault. Which of course they are, but Poch also has to step up also because we are losing top 4 at this rate. Everybody needs to toughen up not just players.

The manager picks the same players that he said they they need to be mentally better, some of these players have been here 4/5 years - if they are not mentally up to it why are they not being replaced?

The manager picks the same players that he said they they need to be mentally better, some of these players have been here 4/5 years - if they are not mentally up to it why are they not being replaced?

Mainly money, then availability I believe.
Our squad is threadbare with injuries etc.
I think we need to throw some curve balls at the opposite. Like bringing on the likes of Son from bench and starting Llorente with Harry playing off him, these just random and made up examples.

What we saw last night was one team reacting to a bad defeat and the other not. What we saw last night was one team with a player able to change the game and the other not (Pedro, btw). What we saw last night was one team who didn’t score a howler of an own goal and the other not.

What we saw last night was one team reacting to a bad defeat and the other not. What we saw last night was one team with a player able to change the game and the other not (Pedro, btw). What we saw last night was one team who didn’t score a howler of an own goal and the other not.

The funny thing is the difference between the two sides was a defender/goalkeeper error and another from fullback/goalkeeper.
The teams last night managed one shot on target BETWEEN THEM. :D What a shower they both were.

Back