• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Blue Scum OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Since none of you lazy bastards is able to start an OMT until the match is about to kick off.

Wednesday 27th of February
8pm GMT
Stamford Bridge

Referee: Andre Marriner

No team news yet.

From a deep, dark hole somewhere on the interwebz:

Even if we weren't under the pressure to get fourth place that we are , this is the game I want to win more than any other , they've overtaken my hatred of Liverpool which was always based on being lauded for how good they used to be , by being lauded for being well organised winning nothing and having England's number nine in the side.

They're a bunch of absolute cheats and make Cities studied gamesmanship look like a bunch of clueless rubes.

Expect their entire side to queue up to kick Hazard and none of them get booked for it , every time we break on them the player we take the ball off will roll around like we've broken every bone in their leg or they'll tug our shirts back and take a free kick knowing full well they won't get booked for it.

Spurs are similar to City in having that high-press/systematic fouling approach and making it work well. Not even meant as a criticism, think we could do with playing along those lines more often ourselves, but it does mean that having a referee who notices and gets cards out to respond to fouls rather than to 'manage' the game is particularly important.

Biggest worry is that Spurs have not had to work at all hard to score against us in recent years; a single mistake, two or three seconds delay in closing down, hopeful hit from range ... They've all gone in. We have not been reacting well to those sorts of blows in recent weeks.

Did anything happen to him after confronting the ref at the weekend?

Yes, he got an email from the FA saying they were sorry they didn't win the game and to let them know if they need any future assitance with refereeing - starting Wednesday

And that the FA were removing Mike Dean from the game on Wednesday, as he had been so unfair to Spurs at the weekend.

Only, I am not actually joking.

And people laugh at me when I keep saying it's bent

Spurs' will be out to kick us across the pitch, especially technical players like the wingers and RLC. Hazard and Willian are strong; RLC, not so much. I dont want him holding his back or hamstrings inside 30 minutes. I'd rather he comes on at 60 minutes when they back off a bit. Hopefully the ref will not shy away from pulling out cards. I expect too much.

71mx1v8ANrL._SY355_.jpg

Lol you could find practically all of those style of comments on this forum:D Ref is biased, team are dirty bunch of cheats etc etc Really isnt much difference between any particular set of fans no matter how different clubs fans insist club x is worse than club y......

Lol you could find practically all of those style of comments on this forum:D Ref is biased, team are dirty bunch of cheats etc etc Really isnt much difference between any particular set of fans no matter how different clubs fans insist club x is worse than club y......

Word.

Lloris

Dier Toby Sanchez Verts Rose

Winks Sissoko

Eriksen Son

Kane

They will be out for blood and need a win to keep their top 4 hopes alive but I fancy us to take at least a point.

Even if we weren't under the pressure to get fourth place that we are , this is the game I want to win more than any other , they've overtaken my hatred of Liverpool which was always based on being lauded for how good they used to be , by being lauded for being proper rich and having a good Dutch guy in their side.

They're a bunch of absolute cheats and make Cities studied gamesmanship look like a bunch of clueless rubes.

Expect their entire side to queue up to kick Son and none of them get booked for it , every time we break on them the player we take the ball off will roll around like we've broken every bone in their leg or they'll tug our shirts back and take a free kick knowing full well they won't get booked for it.

Is Dier fit? I'd like him to play and kick people. Maybe Lamela as well.

---------------lloris
dier-----toby------vert----rose
-------------winks
--------sissoko-----eriksen
--------------lamela
-----------kane-----son

Tell Sissoko and Eriksen that their pussified performance against Burnley must be made-up for in this one. Dier and Sissoko will shut down Hazard between them. Lamela to terrorise Jorginho. Son and Kane to grab the goals. Easy!

Even if we weren't under the pressure to get fourth place that we are , this is the game I want to win more than any other , they've overtaken my hatred of Liverpool which was always based on being lauded for how good they used to be , by being lauded for being proper rich and having a good Dutch guy in their side.

Expect their entire side to queue up to kick Son and none of them get booked for it , every time we break on them the player we take the ball off will roll around like we've broken every bone in their leg or they'll tug our shirts back and take a free kick knowing full well they won't get booked for it.

This reads very familiar..?

It's been almost nine years now.

Premiership-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Arsenal-White-Hart-Lane-140410.jpg

4412.jpg

That was the first NLD I attended, in the Park Lane end 6th row to witness Rose's thunderbolt - and 3 days later I was at the Chelsea game too. Best few days ever for a 16 year old. All those missed out bottles of Frosty Jacks was definitely worth it.

I was at that Chelsea game, if it's the one where Bale scored with his right foot. 2-1, but we slaughtered them. Pav could have scored 2 or 3.

Does Sarri play Keppa or not? If he plays that completely undermines his authority, though if he doesn't then he is contradicting himself in that it was all a bit of harmless confusion (complete bollo xand everyone knows it).

Back