• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal OMT POSTPONED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend! Had the same at Liverpool with Easy Jet. 6' 6" hench guy in front and his girlfriend stroll through with a mahoosive gym bag each and me and the missus, who of a certain stature and age, get pulled and told the one piece of hand luggage don't fit and it's going in the hold. Makes the little minded people on the gate feel powerful for a few seconds I guess. Boils my p!ss!
Speaking as someone who works at an airport, not really. Most times they're just trying to do their job and possibly avoid that charge coming right back to them in the form of a fine, depending on which airline. Of course sometimes there will be arseholes tho. A lot of times it comes across as the other way around from the other side.

Sent from my SM-A505G using Fapatalk

Speaking as someone who works at an airport, not really. Most times they're just trying to do their job and possibly avoid that charge coming right back to them in the form of a fine, depending on which airline. Of course sometimes there will be arseholes tho. A lot of times it comes across as the other way around from the other side.

Sent from my SM-A505G using Fapatalk

Absoloutely take your point. My fellow passengers more often than not p!ss me off as well and I wouldn't want the job of dealing with them (at least not without a cattle prod ;)). But you do very much get the impression that they're being selective in the battles they pick (like me & the missus and DeanoAustin and his 9 year old). Also,you tend to find those in the role have no people skills, going from zero to aggressive confrontation in seconds, when a bit of politeness and humour would alleviate that, with a better outcome for both parties. But as I say, take your point.

Back to the matter in hand, Leeds had to put 15 year old Archie Gray on the bench recently because they were having to fulfil a fixture with an injury ravaged (Bielsa sized) squad. "Against who?" I hear you ask. Well that would be Arsenal of course :rolleyes:

One o'clock, you'd have thought there would have been an announcement by now. Perhaps the PL are waiting for the false positives to come in.

All getting a bit Sue Gray now.

Absoloutely take your point. My fellow passengers more often than not p!ss me off as well and I wouldn't want the job of dealing with them (at least not without a cattle prod ;)). But you do very much get the impression that they're being selective in the battles they pick (like me & the missus and DeanoAustin and his 9 year old). Also,you tend to find those in the role have no people skills, going from zero to aggressive confrontation in seconds, when a bit of politeness and humour would alleviate that, with a better outcome for both parties. But as I say, take your point.
Wait until you got to an away European game on a Ryanair flight
Their trying to catch everyone out for everything
I remember going to Dortmund I think when they just changed the baggage rules and someone went down the row clearing up cash for bags

If this game is called off it will be the final straw for me, this is not the game I love. The media have destroyed it and replaced it with celebrities and entitled couch potato fans. I much preferred the version I started watching and the people who watched and played. I dont give a brick about what fast food or craft beer I can buy and dont want to wear merchandise nor do I want to know anything about the players likes or dislikes. It's a game you watch or play with your mates in your spare time period.

The media, celebrities and couch potatoes all have nothing to do with this case being postponed. This is just a case of the Goons trying to play the system

One o'clock, you'd have thought there would have been an announcement by now. Perhaps the PL are waiting for the false positives to come in.

Was just thinking about when it might come too. I think you might be right that they agreed to wait for Saturday morning test results to come in - if they'd had 3-4 more then it would be easier for the PL. Wonder whether the Arsenal squad were taken for a tour of a covid ward yesterday pm....

Since the game is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, I wouldn't hold my breath for an announcement.

Was just thinking about when it might come too. I think you might be right that they agreed to wait for Saturday morning test results to come in - if they'd had 3-4 more then it would be easier for the PL. Wonder whether the Arsenal squad were taken for a tour of a covid ward yesterday pm....
If they cancel today they surely have to cancel their 2nd leg on Thursday too

https://theathletic.com/news/arsena...ement-decision/Qv5vOFx9G0uR/?source=twitteruk

Arsenal will train at the Emirates Stadium later this afternoon ahead of their scheduled Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur tomorrow, as they await the result of their request to postpone the fixture.

The available members of the squad will likely convene at the stadium regardless of the Premier League’s decision, which is expected imminently.

It’s understood that the Premier League held a meeting to discuss the possible postponement earlier this morning, after Arsenal submitted their request on Friday evening.

It’s also believed that the league wants to avoid announcing any decisions during matches, with Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project currently playing in the day’s early kick-off.

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta had said on Thursday, after the rescheduled Carabao Cup semi-final first leg against Liverpool, that there was a possibility that the Spurs game would get called off.

He has been left with just 12 fit outfield players following further absences in the wake of that goalless draw with Liverpool.

Cedric Soares and Bukayo Saka sustained injuries during the game, and it’s believed that Calum Chambers and Kieran Tierney are also carrying knocks. Granit Xhaka was shown a red card in that match, automatically ruling him out of Sunday’s derby.

The club also lost midfielder Martin Odegaard to a positive COVID-19 case before the game.

Premier League rules stipulate that teams must fulfil fixtures if they have 14 players — 13 outfields and a goalkeeper — available to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back