• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal OMT POSTPONED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose to Brighton we could play it maybe the 2nd March or on the 19th

Fourth Round Proper Saturday 5 February 2022
Fifth Round Proper Wednesday 2 March 2022
Quarter-Final Saturday 19 March 2022
Semi-Final Saturday 16 April 2022
Final Saturday 14 May 2022

It will be Wednesday 23rd Feb

Isn't illegal to play that many games on a Saturday if the kick offs are between 08.30 and 21.30 and there are no cancellations to rail service?

Last edited:
So Leeds have had to put 5 teenagers on the bench today
Arsenal couldn't do this ??
What about their amazing youth set up

They should be made to play with their available players only when the match is rescheduled. Any injured if suspended players should miss out. And the FA know who these are as I assume that they were cited when Arsenal ran scared and crying to the ‘teacher’ begging that the match be cancelled. Honestly Arsenal are spineless wimps who use any excuse not to play their local derby. One player missing through Covid and they run and hide.

Can we refuse all of the rescheduled dates? So meaning we can’t play them and they get the loss? That’s what happened for us in the Europa Conference League and we were following mandated instruction, not running away scared.

We've already scheduled to play the Hammers at home on 19th.

Can we refuse all of the rescheduled dates? So meaning we can’t play them and they get the loss? That’s what happened for us in the Europa Conference League and we were following mandated instruction, not running away scared.
That’s what I was wondering but then I read Moyes saying he didn’t want their midweek game against Norwich rescheduled to this Weds but had little choice. I hope we do get a strong say though, it’s bad enough they will have a large batch of players available not due to covid restrictions, let alone if the new game doesn’t fall favourably for us in terms of the timing and quality of the previous and following games.

Just look at the remaining fixtures. Work out when the worst possible date would be for us to play the rearranged NLD, and you can plan it in as a certainty
Like I mentioned earlier, wouldn't surprise me at all if it's Wednesday week after we play Chelsea away and they play Burnley at home. Unless the Premier league decide to fit in a different postponed game, we have a few to choose from now after all.

Feels like it's been a long time since we've had a midweek derby. In fact I decided to check - all League matches on Saturday or Sunday for over 10 years. But then only 5 midweek League matches since 2000.

Clean-Shot-2022-01-18-at-12-01-34.png

Remember when we requested our lasagne-gate game should be postponed?.......... Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back