• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal OMT POSTPONED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a spare for the Leicester game, please pm me. ST holder but without the loyalty points to get away tix, sadly. The last time I saw us away at Leicester, we won....must be an omen....

Arsenal named a 20 man squad for the EFL Cup game on Thursday, apparently they've lost 3 to injury and one to suspension since. That makes 16 available, I thought the PL rules were 13+1 goalkeeper, so forgive me if I'm wrong but surely 13+1 is less than the 16 they have available.

What are the rules around rearranging - do both clubs have to agree a date or is it dictated to them?

Weds 26th maybe or is there an International 'waste of time' break coming up?
We play Chelsea away on the 23rd while Arsenal have Burnley at home, makes sense. :rolleyes:

Arsenal named a 20 man squad for the EFL Cup game on Thursday, apparently they've lost 3 to injury and one to suspension since. That makes 16 available, I thought the PL rules were 13+1 goalkeeper, so forgive me if I'm wrong but surely 13+1 is less than the 16 they have available.

A couple of days ago arteta was hinting a few others had ‘knocks’. So they just made it up and said tierney has a knock and some other gobbrick clam has a knock.

PL just believed whatever the clams had to say.

Weds 26th maybe or is there an International 'waste of time' break coming up?
We play Chelsea away on the 23rd while Arsenal have Burnley at home, makes sense. :rolleyes:

We shouldn’t agree anything unless it is in our terms. Son back and the rest.

A couple of days ago arteta was hinting a few others had ‘knocks’. So they just made it up and said tierney has a knock and some other gobbrick clam has a knock.

PL just believed whatever the clams had to say.

We shouldn’t agree anything unless it is in our terms. Son back and the rest.
Yeah you're right of course.
Just looking at it from the point of view that we have 4 games that have to be inputted in somewhere. Weds 26th or the weekend of 29th/30th seem available unless it's due to Internationals?
What I suggested would be typical of our luck, we play possibly our worst opponents away while they have an easy home game v Burnley.

Both clubs try to reach agreement I think
If that’s the case we should not agree on a date until Son, Dier and Romero are all back fully fit and firing. And to ensure it’s not during a time our Argentine internationals are away - we knew when we signed them we would have this issue with South American fixtures but apparently that doesn’t matter now….

According to the facts only Odegaard and Aubameyang have COVID-19, and as we know the later has not only been dropped but is currently at Afcon. Sure they have a lot of injuries but injuries do not mean you get matches postponed:

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

I doubt odegard even has covid. Very strange to have one case in your squad. More likely he is injured but they have made up he had covid last week as an insurance policy as they were probably thinking it would be handy to get our game called off for a while. When they got a 0-0 at pool and were clearly spent afterwards, that was when they decided to go ahead with that plan and lie about odegard and a few more ‘knocks’ in the squad.

I doubt the PL even asked for proof of odegards positive test.

Whole thing is a joke - you obviously should have to have at least 5-6 cases or more to have a game off. How the hell can ONE case be enough!? One case is no different to odegard having a stomach bug or a calf strain.

Last edited:
Can someone put together a simulation of the game with the correct players, and kick it off at 4:30? Post a link and I'll watch :D

Might actually have to do something this afternoon :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back