• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Wolves OMT

fudging brick. Barely created anything in the second at all. No plan B. It's hardly the end of the world, but a lot of players looked off the pace, Parker particularly so.

Grrrr...Come on Wigan.

fudging brick. Barely created anything in the second at all. No plan B. It's hardly the end of the world, but a lot of players looked off the pace, Parker particularly so.

Grrrr...Come on Wigan.

Ball control and passing wise bar lennon, our English contingent let us down today. Parker Walker and Dawson all very shaky, ruined our rhthym every time.

Why did Bale take that last free kick? VDV surely was a better choice considering the wayward shooting of Bale all match.

I felt like we lost that match. fudge arse titty.

Bollox ! Eastlands next, should be a humdinger, we have every chance up there, gotta keep it tight at the back tho, COYS !!!

Robbed by refereeing decisions, again.

You cant blame the ref for that, we had the chances to score but not the quality to finish them. Bale and Ade were terrible in the final 3rd and we cant afford two of our best players under performing at the same time throughout the 90mins.

On a side note, Wolves despite creating a couple of decent chances have to be one of the worst footballing teams we have seen at the lane. Talk about hot potato football:eek:

Disappointed we couldn't get the winning goal, nicely done to get the equaliser, our mentality is far stronger than I've remembered it for literally decades. Didn't see the wolves goal, who was culpable ?? We have to be ruthless and cut this out.

These are giddy times, we got to just keep on chasing and believing, next weekend is going to be massive !!! Title race is on !!! COYS !!!

Hands up who knew before KO, that Wolves were going to sit deep and hit us on the counter, giving us no room behind.

So even though i am tinkled off without winning, the mental strength is a lot better than previous years.

Robbed by refereeing decisions, again.

Gimme a break man. Yes he stupidly gave a corner to them but he gave us quite a few decisions too (especially in the second half). That drop ball in the area decsion was insane tbh.

We didn't win because we hardly created much in the second half. Wolves were defending the whole game and still created the 2 best chances of the game (edwards in the first half and Frimpong in the second).

Gimme a break man. Yes he stupidly gave a corner to them but he gave us quite a few decisions too (especially in the second half). That drop ball in the area decsion was insane tbh.

We didn't win because we hardly created much in the second half. Wolves were defending the whole game and still created the 2 best chances of the game (edwards in the first half and Frimpong in the second).

Again, I agree with this. We needed to really take the game to Wolves in the second half but were nullified by Wolves defensive tactics either by time wasting or bloody good defending.

Lets not get carried away. Its still another point on the board. That said I dont think we were intelligent enough with the ball today. Everything seemed so lackluster and predictable which lead to a distinct lack of clear cut chances. We will likely get more games like this and have to be able to adapt. We didnt do that well enough today.

I couldnt understand the point of the Rose for Benoit sub. Maybe he thought Rose would give a more attacking threat from deep down the left side but the reality is it changed nothing. In my opinion we needed to mix it up higher up the pitch.

Back