• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Villa OMT

treepits

Andy Gray
Sorry but what the fudge? We kick off in about nine hours and where is the OMT? I log on to get a some badgers and custard, and there's nothing. No Jones. No Goldblum. I don't even know if Bassong is suspended

So I have to do it and my spurs player thingy is Moussa Saib. And I don't know how to post a link to some custard so all i can say is I've got some of Tesco's finest in the fridge

Anyway, 5.30pm UK time kick off. Villa Park. It's on Sky. I'll be watching it with my brother in a pub in London so come find us and buy us a pint

3-1 Spurs. Doherty hat trick. Ally dingdong own goal for them

PS Please don't ban me

Sorry but what the fudge? We kick off in about nine hours and where is the OMT? I log on to get a some badgers and custard, and there's nothing. No Jones. No Goldblum. I don't even know if Bassong is suspended

So I have to do it and my spurs player thingy is Moussa Saib. And I don't know how to post a link to some custard so all i can say is I've got some of Tesco's finest in the fridge

Anyway, 5.30pm UK time kick off. Villa Park. It's on Sky. I'll be watching it with my brother in a pub in London so come find us and buy us a pint

3-1 Spurs. Doherty hat trick. Ally dingdong own goal for them

PS Please don't ban me
This place has gone to the fudging dogs

This OMT is a nice blend of passive aggression and nostalgia, I think it bodes well.

Not sure if I want to watch this one at my local as it is Villa territory and has a “You might get stabbed” vibe even if you aren’t an away fan.

PFA an image of a pretty lady smiling at her custard, I hope it helps:

upload_2022-4-9_9-2-50.jpeg

Oh it’s ice creams today is it.

I reckon Doherty scores the first with a choc chip, the second with a raspberry lolly and the third with one of those blocks of ice cream stuck between two wafers you used to get in the seventies.

COYS.

COYS!

Let's keep up the good momentum we've got flowing at the moment. Not expecting an easy game. There's always the chance at get a lead fairly early and make it count by going further ahead, but I've learned not to expect that.

We're showing fine form and playing some really good football though so should definitely cause an off form Villa some serious problems.

Back