• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham v Poocastle ****

Well those internet "journalists" were bang on with their doom and gloom team selection, people will still read and listen to this stuff and react to the fiction by going overboard. COYS

And you think he has been doing?

I was there at the last game. He tried but nothing worked. Deserves another go for me. If there was no effort that would be different.

Whoever plays as #10 is gonna have off days. It's the nature of the beast.

Like I said another indifferent performance and I imagine he'll be dropped. This will only be the second game we've played with the formation that suits us.

Must be getting close to last chance saloon for him with LoCelso waiting in the wings ( not literally!!)

Well as they say Stop! Hammer time but Lo Celso has not really been given a run in the spot Tanguy is, in most games ( recently) has been shoved out wide which is not where his strengths lay. IF Tanguy starts to perform there fair enough but as of yet he has/is not doing that.

Well as they say Stop! Hammer time but Lo Celso has not really been given a run in the spot Tanguy is, in most games ( recently) has been shoved out wide which is not where his strengths lay. IF Tanguy starts to perform there fair enough but as of yet he has/is not doing that.

Because his body keeps breaking down, his fault or not it gets to a point we have to move on.

Alli benched again, we looked better without him last time out

Considering Lo Celso's past injuries & the fact Argentina played a couple days ago it makes sense to rest him imo.

Chance for Ndombele to fight for his place...

COYS!! Big game for us today! Would like to see us stop feeling sorry for ourselves and start enjoying getting stuck in and beating the opposition.

No league wins for Saudi Sportswashing Machine so far this season.

Dr Tottenham is on call.

Wilson and Joelinton will score today, probably both assisted by Saint-Maxim. Can see it coming a mile off.

It's whether we can score 2 or more up the other end. I doubt it. I have a bad feeling we will fold under the intense noise and help the Toon Train get back on track

Back