• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham v Poocastle ****

Buying.
It's doesn't count.
It's hilarious isn't it. Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans celebrating the takeover like theve won the lottery. Its fantasy football, cheat code, bail out, invincibility mode, whatever you want to call it. I don't know how id feel if it actually happened to us but there is no merit in winning games that way.

Yes Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans have had it hard, worse than us, as they have had a terrible owner, but theoretically nothing should change because of FFP. However we all know it will change because of the endless oil money and corruption that goes hand in hand.

Do the South American lads have to isolate or are they available for selection?

A little of both.
  • Have to arrive back in the UK via private jet
  • Will have to travel alone or with a fully vaccinated driver with both wearing face coverings, but can join team flights, remaining two metres or more socially distanced from others
  • Will also have to use private drivers for all journeys to and from airports, team hotels and stadiums
  • Can stay in hotels with team-mates but not have meals with them
  • Cannot take part in any media activity
  • Have to do all strength and conditioning work alone, undergo daily lateral flow tests and PCR checks on days zero, four and eight

It's hilarious isn't it. Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans celebrating the takeover like theve won the lottery. Its fantasy football, cheat code, bail out, invincibility mode, whatever you want to call it. I don't know how id feel if it actually happened to us but there is no merit in winning games that way.

Yes Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans have had it hard, worse than us, as they have had a terrible owner, but theoretically nothing should change because of FFP. However we all know it will change because of the endless oil money and corruption that goes hand in hand.

I’ll think I’d cope with winning like like given money has always been the way to win.

We took Genola, Ferdinand and Gazza. We stole the black and white stripes for our badger. Our beer is a lot better than their beer. There can only be one winner here. After his Spurs type performance for England and the following criticism lets hope that Mr Kane has woken up. It will be a difficult game, they will be fired up by the crowd, as long as the ref isn't influenced to much by them, I can see us winning by a couple of goals. 3-1 to spurs

C O Y S

9 times out of 10 you'd think they will. But surely the players must be thinking, ah crap I'm going to be replaced by Lewandowski and I'm going to be at Sclamhorpe in January, why should I bother?

Also I wonder if they will get Bruce sacked as quickly as possible.

I hear that argument but I don't see Chelsea or Emirates Marketing Project fans complaining. Sure they haven't done it by hook or crook but no one said that is the only way to do things.

I hear that argument but I don't see Chelsea or Emirates Marketing Project fans complaining. Sure they haven't done it by hook or crook but no one said that is the only way to do things.
I'm actually less bothered about Chelsea. Yes, they're classless scum (and always will be), but it was one mega-rich individual who bought their club and pumped money into it. That's a time-honoured way to get ahead in football, dating back to the very start of the professional game. For those who don't believe football existed before 1992, see Blackburn Rovers.

However, the idea of corrupt countries using football clubs as their personal fiefdom, basically to market away their shocking human rights records, unsettles me. Emirates Marketing Project and PSG have basically cheated their way to success -- completely ignoring FFP through clever accountants and smart legal teams. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are about to go the same way.

I'm actually less bothered about Chelsea. Yes, they're classless scum (and always will be), but it was one mega-rich individual who bought their club and pumped money into it. That's a time-honoured way to get ahead in football, dating back to the very start of the professional game. For those who don't believe football existed before 1992, see Blackburn Rovers.

However, the idea of corrupt countries using football clubs as their personal fiefdom, basically to market away their shocking human rights records, unsettles me. Emirates Marketing Project and PSG have basically cheated their way to success -- completely ignoring FFP through clever accountants and smart legal teams. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are about to go the same way.

Prior to the Premier League big money owners were usually local businessmen who had some connection with the clubs and their fans, now foreign money comes in to boost egos or improve image, if there were a sport with a large world market then they would go there.

Back