• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham v Poocastle ****

After watching a bit of "Football Focus" we should just post them the points. Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans deserve some good times as they've been brick for so long, Steve Bruce deserves win (for being a brick manager) ? We all want this to be special (trash Spurs). Hope the officals dont have the same feelings and give everyone the fairystory ending.

After watching a bit of "Football Focus" we should just post them the points. Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans deserve some good times as they've been brick for so long, Steve Bruce deserves win (for being a brick manager) ? We all want this to be special (trash Spurs). Hope the officals dont have the same feelings and give everyone the fairystory ending.
Basically do not watch any pre-match build up tomorrow as it will be cringe

Tbh bar maybe Norwich, I dont think Saudi Sportswashing Machine could have hand-picked a better opponent for tomorrow than us, to grant them a erection inducing victory in front of the Sky cameras.
I am sure our players will bend over nicely and oblige. The noise tomorrow will no doubt be 'off the scale' and will inspire even their average midfield to become Brazil

Last edited:
Basically do not watch any pre-match build up tomorrow as it will be cringe

I've made a habit of not watching any pre or post match analysis for a couple of seasons now. I can't stand all the cliché filled soundbites and pre-decided narrative spouted by ill-informed jobs for the boys ex pros.

Let's just hope we dont have commentary from Tyler and Smith struggling to hide their disappointment every time we string 2 passes together.

I've made a habit of not watching any pre or post match analysis for a couple of seasons now. I can't stand all the cliché filled soundbites and pre-decided narrative spouted by ill-informed jobs for the boys ex pros.

Let's just hope we dont have commentary from Tyler and Smith struggling to hide their disappointment every time we string 2 passes together.
Same mate, I usually switch to the game a couple of minutes before ko.

the standard of punditry in football is frankly embarrassing compared to the likes of cricket or rugby.

Agree, I haven't done so for years. There's limited point given how poor the analysis and discussion is. I turn on around kick off

If 'feature' includes being on the bench, then I agree. Some managers might throw them in from the start, but Nuno's more cautious character means I dont see him doing that

I'm not sure that he's going to have much choice.

I've got a West Ham mate round to help build a step to my conservatory.

Unfortunately the step is right outside my garage and mancave which has sky, so looks like I'm going to watch this game. Absolutely gutted. Couldn't have timed it any worse, should have checked the calendar before booking him in. Schoolboy error.

If they end up dominating the ball in the first 15 minutes while we sit there and watch them i will be turning it straight back off.

Tbh bar maybe Norwich, I dont think Saudi Sportswashing Machine could have hand-picked a better opponent for tomorrow than us, to grant them a erection inducing victory in front of the Sky cameras.
I am sure our players will bend over nicely and oblige. The noise tomorrow will no doubt be 'off the scale' and will inspire even their average midfield to become Brazil
And their average Brazilian to become Brazilian

Back