• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham v Poocastle ****

Thought we were excellent but they were beyond dire. The space we had and the lack of pressure on the ball would have me raging if I supported them.

Ive no idea how we managed to make a contest of that. Should have won by 3 or 4.

A lot of very good performances. Liked Romero, Reguilon, Skipp, Ndombele and the front 3 particularly. 3 points and move on I guess.

We made this game more difficult that it should have been. Good win but some poor moments. I also wonder why Nuno didn't sub players. Also Kane taking free kicks again?

Motm: Skipp, Ndombele

On to Thursday, Vitesse awaits.

That game is hard to judge us by. I'm happy we have finally got some goals. We dominated the game but Saudi Sportswashing Machine made it so easy for us. We really should have got 5 or 6.

I think Nuno likes Dier but for me. I want Tanganga in the team for his pace and he is a better defender.

Moura looked good again. Skipp and PEH give us a nice level place to play from. I still think Kane is playing off his normal game. I'm going eventually he will get over this and just get back to it. Please stop taking free kicks though.

That game is hard to judge us by. I'm happy we have finally got some goals. We dominated the game but Saudi Sportswashing Machine made it so easy for us. We really should have got 5 or 6.

I think Nuno likes Dier but for me. I want Tanganga in the team for his pace and he is a better defender.

Moura looked good again. Skipp and PEH give us a nice level place to play from. I still think Kane is playing off his normal game. I'm going eventually he will get over this and just get back to it. Please stop taking free kicks though.

I’d like to see Romero/Rodon or Romero/Tanganga too. Tanganga looks clearly like a natural CB to me, hasn’t played much there for us.

Back