• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Norwich *****

Thought we were pretty poor for long periods. Good to grind out the win and a better second half.
Davies, skipp, moura played well.
Tanganga should never be used as a wing back ever again! Thought sess was positive when he came on too.

The bit on 60 mins when Sanchez chased out on the right and go no where near their men who passes the ball around him was scary
What about when Dier came all the way out of position on the right wing and muffed his control straight to a Norwich player who nutmegged him and put him out of the game?
What about when Lloris chipped a ball 10 yards to Pukki?

Come on man.

What about when Dier came all the way out of position on the right wing and muffed his control straight to a Norwich player who nutmegged him and put him out of the game?
What about when Lloris chipped a ball 10 yards to Pukki?

Come on man.
I’ve just watched the highlights on the sky
App around 1.40 their attacking a en Sanchez goes wandering. He then stops running back and puts his hands up whilst the attack 2 on 1 against Tanganga. It was woeful
He took his goal well though

Rennes won 5 nil today.. I'm not sure we can keep grinding out results twice a week throughout December without this squad falling apart.
Badly need to get to Jan and add some reinforcements

Another 3 points and another game where Conte has seen what he has to work with ( for now), it will not happen overnight but you can see improvement allready.
It’s massive as he can see who has adapted
Who is on the way
And who can’t
And we get 3 more points on the journey
Funny thing for me was my mate saying he will replace Davies first. Another game where I thought he was very decent and did nothing wrong defensively whilst contributing in attack. He is NO left back now but at LCB he can play like Azpelecuetta did for Conte at Chelsea

I’ll also throw in that we started with NO anew signings and only 2 players signed in the last 3 seasons IIRC (Reggie and Hojbjerg). That shows how much room for improvement we have

The idea of us winning it makes me more uncomfortable than the idea of us getting knocked out

Weird hey, Can already see the banter from other fans of Spurs waiting x amount of years for a trophy then celebrating like we've just won the CL etc. Maybe we could win the League Cup first and then it wouldn't feel so bad.

Argh who are we kidding, any trophy would do at this point lol

Just back from the Lane, what a nightmare drive home. Stupid lane closures on the A10. Lane closure M25. Accident M1. Accident M6.

Almost spoiled the day, although the Norwich fan on 5Live cheered me up no end "If I were a Tottenham fan I would be worried, we had them in our pocket all afternoon"

Okay, we were far from brilliant, but at no point would I say we were in 'their' pocket. Me thinks that lad has been sleeping with his sister (who is also his mother probably), far too much it has addled his brain.

Great goal from Moura. Fantastic view from our seats in the Paxton, right behind that goal. Really pleased with the display from Sessegnon, fired in some great crosses, and despite me giving him plenty of stick, well done Sanchez on a well-taken goal. Just needs to improve on his positioning and maybe their is a place in the squad after all..still only a maybe

Not gettting carried away, it was 2 home league games we really had to win, and we did, GD reduced a little. Two tricky away days coming up, but winnable, before a real massive test v Liverpool

Last edited:
Back