• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Norwich *****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
As my OMT worked so well I'm grabbing the bull by the horns and doing the Norwich one

Date - 5th December
K.O - 14.00pm
Venue - NWHL

My Team

---------------Lloris

Royal Sanchez Dier Davies Reggie

------------Skipp PEH

---------Moura Kane Son

4-0 Win

upload_2021-12-1_13-54-23-png.13201

upload_2021-12-1_13-54-47-png.13202

upload_2021-12-1_13-55-7-png.13203
upload_2021-12-3_13-11-42.png

If we're just going strongest 11 the team picks itself I guess.

The Rennes game will be a nail biting affair, we'll probably need our best and brightest to maximise our chances and I think Conte would hate to see us go out of the Conference on his watch. It's a game where we have to start strong and keep going. Then a difficult away game to Brighton next weekend.

Will be very interesting to see how Conte lines up the team for this one. Could gamble that our strongest 11 makes it comfortable early enough to allow us to take our foot off the gas, but still. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of changes.

If we're just going strongest 11 the team picks itself I guess.

The Rennes game will be a nail biting affair, we'll probably need our best and brightest to maximise our chances and I think Conte would hate to see us go out of the Conference on his watch. It's a game where we have to start strong and keep going. Then a difficult away game to Brighton next weekend.

Will be very interesting to see how Conte lines up the team for this one. Could gamble that our strongest 11 makes it comfortable early enough to allow us to take our foot off the gas, but still. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of changes.

Don't care about rennes. There is a cl spot up for grabs.

Don't care about rennes. There is a cl spot up for grabs.
Exactly, was chatting to my pals last night we all want us to go out
Give the League/FA Cups a real good go and have lots more time to get our shape, tactics together for the 4th place spot

agree that the team picks itself at the moment. So don't see it changing from last nights game. But maybe some earlier subs this time around with Thursday in mind.

Reggie is doing some serious running for us at the moment so maybe him getting off earlier for Sess. also maybe Winks later in the game to help the midfield. Would also like to see Bergwijn get on a little earlier to relive Sonny who like Reggie is doing a LOT of leg work.

Give the League/FA Cups a real good go and have lots more time to get our shape, tactics together for the 4th place spot

This actually makes a lot of sense with our season in mind and the players we have available. But does Levy feel that way? I doubt it. he loves the cash from Euro games.

This actually makes a lot of sense with our season in mind and the players we have available. But does Levy feel that way? I doubt it. he loves the cash from Euro games.

The cash from the euro games is nothing compared to cl.

agree that the team picks itself at the moment. So don't see it changing from last nights game. But maybe some earlier subs this time around with Thursday in mind.

Reggie is doing some serious running for us at the moment so maybe him getting off earlier for Sess. also maybe Winks later in the game to help the midfield. Would also like to see Bergwijn get on a little earlier to relive Sonny who like Reggie is doing a LOT of leg work.
Would also like to think that N'Dombele would have a field day against a team like Norwich but he literally cannot be arsed

Definitely think going out would make our league campaign more likely to succeed. More time on the training ground, fewer injuries, less fatigue.

Just can't see Conte doing much other than trying his very hardest to get us through for all the positive reasons about still being in it.

Reckon we will be in 4th on Sunday evening. Can see Everton beating Arse and The Spammers losing to the Chavs

Back