• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Leeds OMT *****

It's not like we haven't torn them apart before in the exact same manner. Bielsa is a poor manager and if he was English would've been sacked months ago
Bielsa is a poor manager? Lol. No he isn't. He has deliberately tried to use these players to achieve success at Leeds. He is lacking important players especially in the center.

On another note wasn't this Junior Firpo the player who rejected Spurs?

Bielsa is a poor manager? Lol. No he isn't. He has deliberately tried to use these players to achieve success at Leeds. He is lacking important players especially in the center.

On another note wasn't this Junior Firpo the player who rejected Spurs?
Yes he is. Because he plays an intense high press does not make him a good manager. His teams are repeatedly torn apart because he can't set up a team to defend.
The only reason that he gets defended is because of his name. Listening to the analysis on Bein they call him out on his tactics, or more his lack of.
The defending for the first goal was comical, with FBs following players into the centre and leaving acres of space around the wings and both our WBs unmarked.
I'd be livid if that was the level of defensive coaching at Spurs. The players that are missing aren't defenders so that is not an excuse for their defending.

Two seemingly unlikely things happened today:

1. Meeting another Spurs fan at the pub in the arse end of the West Midlands.

2. Both our wingbacks combining for a goal.

Happy days on both fronts!

Now i’ve got two positives out of the way...Still gave away silly chances that should’ve been punished + cheap free kicks in dangerous areas and Royale’s cameo looking as if he was trying to back up the argument of him being poor going forwards.

Now i’ve got two positives out of the way...Still gave away silly chances that should’ve been punished + cheap free kicks in dangerous areas and Royale’s cameo looking as if he was trying to back up the argument of him being poor going forwards.
You could say Royal’s cameo is a positive as should consign him to the bench.

The free kicks thing, is it we don’t notice if we get them as we don’t carry much threat from them or is it the shape of our play that means teams try and get it out wide that is attracting fouls out wide? It a slight lack of physicality which means the wing backs have to over compensate to try and win the ball (some of the touches seemed innocuous to me and there were more fouls in the middle of the pitch that didn’t get called)

Did you shag him or at least tug him off ?

The clean sheet is a bit deceptive in that Leeds could/should have scored a couple. We gave up too many chances partly as you say due to silly fouls but also because we gave the ball away far too cheaply at times. Defence and midfield both guilty.

I’d never assume the gender of a fellow Spurs fan like you pal, it’s 2022, I just took what I could get in the gender neutral vegan friendly bathroom recently installed to satisfy my ever so delicate snowflake needs.

Don't care what gender people are. We are all spurs. ;)

My pub is quiet most are at the brighton game.

Few ramblers going for a walk in the countryside. Think I might go off to one of the bridges and jump out on them and push them in the adur river. This pub is a local pub for locals. We don't like outsiders here you know.

Just seen the highlights now:-
Nice finish by Kulusevski
What a pass by Kane for Son for the 4th, but on the downside
Wtf was Lloris thinking and how did they not score from it?

That has to be one of the worse games I’ve seen In years
It was Sunday league levels at times
It was all about quality of players but the inability of Leeds to do the basics is fudging scary

Not worst. Actually very entertaining. Could have ended 6-6. I think I heard the commentators say Leeds had 20 attempts. It was end to end. Neither team could defend effectively. How we came away with a clean sheet will remain one of the mysteries of the season.

You could say Royal’s cameo is a positive as should consign him to the bench.

The free kicks thing, is it we don’t notice if we get them as we don’t carry much threat from them or is it the shape of our play that means teams try and get it out wide that is attracting fouls out wide? It a slight lack of physicality which means the wing backs have to over compensate to try and win the ball (some of the touches seemed innocuous to me and there were more fouls in the middle of the pitch that didn’t get called)

Re Emerson, despite being however much we were up at the time I had my head in hands about him sh!tting all over what would have been a chef’s kiss moment of an assist from Kane.

On the free kick side I wish I knew! It’s almost less about the tackler / our formation than it is the recipient’s histrionics and how the ref feels about it that is the difference, Sess in mostly a good way looked eager to please but that can definitely be harshly penalised..

Back