• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Leeds OMT *****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Under 6 hours till kick off and no thread
No wonder conte is fed up, cretins

No idea on the team today
As long as Royal & Sessegnon aren't starting I'll be happy

Leeds absolutely awful for weeks will turn up and play the game of their lives today but our counter attacking will put them to the sword

Leeds 2 Tottenham 5

upload_2022-2-26_6-36-24.png

You just beat me to it Marky, kick off at 12:30 by the way

The vultures from the press are circling, Conte had better picked up his prescription this week because another outburst like the last one and they will start pecking our flesh again.

Both sides in need of a win, both sides with key players injured. I think this might be a high scoring match, just hope we win.

C. O. Y. S

Rest everyone for the boro game. Our only hope of making the qf is being nice and fresh.

Gollini
Emerson, Sanchez, Rodon, Sessegnon
White, Devine, Bowden
Bergwijn, Scarlett, Bennett

11 different players can then start at boro before a similar team plays everton. Then play the u18s at man utd as we need to lose that game.

Last edited:
Rest everyone for the boro game. Our only hope of making the qf is being nice and fresh.

I know what you mean, I think the Boro game is massively important as well, but look what happened in our European campaign.Sorry we need to win every game, including this one.

These are pampered athletes, make the subs early second half and play our strongest team. In the days of cup replays, home internationals and pitches of more sand/mud than grass resting players would have been laughed at. This lot need to get back to winning, they are capable of it, which is so frustrating. They just need to put the effort in and pinch some luck from the teams around us.

Under 6 hours till kick off and no thread
No wonder conte is fed up, cretins

No idea on the team today
As long as Royal & Sessegnon aren't starting I'll be happy

Leeds absolutely awful for weeks will turn up and play the game of their lives today but our counter attacking will put them to the sword

Leeds 2 Tottenham 5

View attachment 13714

Love that picture, Dave had just returned from two broken legs ( two seperate injurys) and this was his first game back. Leeds who along with Wimbledon were the two dirtiest teams i have seen fouled him every time he got the ball and Dave had enough and lifted Bremmner of his feet after he had kicked him on the same leg.

Bentacur out for 3 weeks? Winks and Hojbjerg it is then. That's fudged it.

Incredible how we bemoaned a Winks / Sissoko midfield at the end of the Poch days, now several years later we're not much better off.
This is our biggest failing in a way, so many games are won and lost in midfield -- Skipp & Bentancur can't come back soon enough.

(Despite the stats not meaning everything, Skipp is still our best CDM by some way imo)

Last edited:
Must win match, even just from a point of pride & to keep 4th at least mathematically possible.

COYS!! Go 100% for this, get 3 points on the board then start preparing for our next match.

Gollini
Emerson, Sanchez, Rodon, Sessegnon
White, Devine, Bowden
Bergwijn, Scarlett, Bennett

11 different players can then start at boro before a similar team plays everton. Then play the u18s at man utd as we need to lose that game.

Apparently Jose and Levy had a row when Jose intended playing the stiffs against Southampton on the Wednesday to give us the best chance against City in the League Cup final because Levy thought top 4 should be the priority.

Conte would have his P45 by 1pm if he named that team today.

Back