• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Brentford *****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date - 2nd December
K.O - 19.30pm
Venue - NWHL

My Team

---------------Lloris

Royal Dier Tanganga Davies Reggie

------------Skipp PEH

---------Moura Kane Son

Hard fought victory for me 2/3-1

upload_2021-12-1_13-54-23.png
upload_2021-12-1_13-54-47.png
upload_2021-12-1_13-55-7.png

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/conte-live-brentford-romero-celso-22328033

More on the January transfer window
Honestly when I decided to become Tottenham manager I didnt speak about this aspect. When you take a job, you have to make your evalutations and you have to feel your sensations. And honestly I felt Tottenham was the right club to work and to bring my ideas and pholiosophy of football. For this reason, I accepted the job.

I didn't talk about January or the way to improve the team. I repeat: I 'm here because i have great enthusiasm, great patience to start a new work with Tottenham. If I'm here it's because I want to build something important with the club.

I know at the moment we're a bit far from the top clubs but we need to work to improve the situaton. To start to and also to create a good basis where you start – and then you build.

We can do this and then our fans will support us and for sure, at the moment, it's not simple, but I have great enthusiasm and great patience and I believe that here we can win something importance. We need patience and time but I have great desire to do something great.

For now, January is very far. We need to be concentrated. We need to move up the table and get points. For us it's very, very important to stick close to the teams above us, but January is very far. I need to make the right evaluations on my whole squad. We have to play many, many games. I trust these players. We are working hard.

Conte on Steven Bergwijn
We are talking about a player that has important skills and it was a pity for me, not for the national team because he scored in qualifying for Holland, but I would have liked to have had him during the two weeks of the international break to know him much better.

For sure though he has great quality, quality in one-on-one, fast, quality to beat the man and also to score.

Now we are working and he is understanding what I want of him. For me, he is one of the striker and he can play in any of the three positions. Surely he is a player that I have to make an important evaluation but he is in my squad and I count on him. Tomorrow he is available for the squad.

Against Mura he had a problem otherwise he should play. Tomorrow he is ready and I count on him.

Conte on Giovani Lo Celso
They were injured with the national team, Giovani and Romero. The situation with Gio is much better than Romero. My expectation is to see him the day after we play Brentford. He has started to work, Gio is another player we need to exploit, he is a good player.

---------------Lloris

----Sanchez---Dier----Davies

Royal------Winks----Skipp-----Regullion
--------------Ndombele

------------Kane----Son

I just want to see if we can be a bit more fluid without Hojberg in the team. And another ballplayer in for Moura

We have to see some sort of response tomorrow, don't we. I don't know how, but ... we have to. Simply playing with proper wing backs might do wonders.

Back