• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham tokens

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Security tokens will be the third revolution. I am not sure what the previous two were, some French bird talking about people eating cake if history serves was one of them.

I am invested in cryptos and I see security tokens as an extension of this. Apparently Juventus are already looking into issuing their own security tokens.

Can anyone interested in Tottenham security tokens reply here so I can email the club to show the depth of feeling on the issue.

Kind regards, Ben.

Security tokens will be the third revolution. I am not sure what the previous two were, some French bird talking about people eating cake if history serves was one of them.

I am invested in cryptos and I see security tokens as an extension of this. Apparently Juventus are already looking into issuing their own security tokens.

Can anyone interested in Tottenham security tokens reply here so I can email the club to show the depth of feeling on the issue.

Kind regards, Ben.

Industrial would be one I suggest.

Kind regards, Ben.

If it’s likely to make me a load of money for doing nothing then I’m interested.

Industrial would be one I suggest.
According to the much esteemed Historian Yuval Noah Harari the revolutions were - Cognitive (c. 70,000BC), Agricultural (c10,000 BC), Scientific (c1500 AD). Obviously there was the Industrial (c1760) (1968) and of course, Revolution No.9 by The Beatles.

Harari is a popular historian, not an esteemed one. And distributed ledger technology is an overengineered solution for security and identity management, as well as being a grotesquely, abominably wasteful way for criminals to have their own currency.

The only useful thing about blockchain is that if anyone on LinkedIn references it on their profile, you know immediately that their overtures can be ignored.

Levy may have his faults, but presumably he knows enough not to touch it with a barge pole.

Back