• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham - Southampton Official No match thread ?

Thanks for stepping into the breach. Terrible OMT but it will do. You never know it could just work!?

Finally somewhere to talk about how bitter the SCBC fans are towards Poch. They want Soton to treat us like we do to Chelsea.

Burnley away done me in... The Man Ure and Villa abject performances didn't help either....

Bit better last week but the Toon lot must be one of the worst ever Prem teams... Today will be a sterner test but they're missing Wanyama and we got Paulinho!

Hmm, mabye the "no match thread" has confused the OMT gods, and we'll spank them..

Edit:

Who am I kidding, this is a disaster, a DISASTER I TELL YA!

By the way...like it...

fudge the OMT gods off... Counts and anchors the lot of them...

Top, top OMT... COYS!!!

It was nice to get that badly needed win against Saudi Sportswashing Machine last week. After the 2 bad results against Burnley and Villa, we badly needed that win to get back into winning ways. But not sure if the players still have the motivation to give their best in the remaining matches. With us out of the top 4 race, not sure they want to work hard only to qualify to EL next season. Besides, Pochettino doesn't seems to rate EL highly. But we do have excellent record against Southampton, winning our last 5 matches against them. Hope the players will atleast turn up for their pride.

It was great to see Kane scoring his 20th league goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I think the remaining 5 matches will be all about how many goals Kane will score. Hope he will continue his goal run in this match. Similiarly, it was great to see Eriksen scoring his first goal in 14 matches or so. But amazingly, that was his 10th league goal this season. It is a great achievement for a midfielder to score 10 league goals or more in a season. Hope Eriksen will score more goals in the remaining matches. Chadli too did well to score his 9th league goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. How great it will b if all 3 score again in this match.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Unlike us, Southampton seems to have a more stable midfield. If we want to win this match, we have to win the midfield battle first. Despite beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine with Paulinho-Bentaleb in midfield, I still feel our best midfield should be Dembele and Stambouli. It is disappointing that Pochettino has not given more chances for them together. Thought Lamela did well to assist the goal for Kane against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I think Lamela should start again in this match.

It is disappointing that our defending have become bad under Pochettino this season. Hope he will concentrate on defence next season. For now, we will have to be more ruthless in defence to keep a clean sheet or two. Wish Lloris will come back in goal for this match. Still not fully convinced about Vorm. Also, we should start Vertonghen and Fazio in defence again. I think they are our best defensive partnership. Will be disappointed if we don't keep a clean sheet in this match.

A few months ago, this match would have been crucial in the top 4 race. But it is a pity we are out of the top 4 race now. But still want us to give our best to win all the remaining matches. Hope we will turn up with the right mentality and win this match.

Everybody dance now!

It will be great if we put up a good performance. But performance is not really important as long as we win. Surely, we have to beat Southampton if we want to finish above them in the league. It will be unacceptable and humiliating to finish below them. Hope the players and Pochettino keep this in mind. Hope Kane and Eriksen will get the goals to win us this match.

Away to a team that is our equal, a draw is not a bad result. Though we'll be disappointed not to win. It will be a test today. Let see how we perform. Can we move the ball around better than we have been? Who will play on the right? Will Paulinho start?

It's a shame Dembele hasn't managed to get himself in the team. Ultimately it must be his passing that is the biggest issue for Poch.

Last edited:
--------------Lloris
Dier-----Fazio----Verts---Rose
---------Mason---Bentaleb
Townsend---Eriksen---Chadli
-------------Kane

Vorm, Yedlin, Davies, Stambouli, Dembele, Lamela, Soldado

W2-1

Edit - I was guessing before official one was posted. Not bad - only Lamela-Townsend and Chiriches-Davies wrong

Lamela starts instead of Townsend no? Which makes sense to me. Lets see if he can do anything given a run of games.

Back