• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really hope we have Alli and Dier back for this.. We desperately miss their desire and niggle in derby games.
I was thinking that during the game. Dier would have brought more steel to things. We were oddly off kilter and didn't seem to carry a goal threat. Pedro did to us what Son did to them at Wemberly. Hopefully Poch can gee them up to smash the Goons on Saturday.

As we’re going all 2012 for our throwback Thursday I’m not sure anything will. That year our season imploded ahd now we look ready for a repeat performance. Ffffssss

Loose this and we can forget about pole-position to finish at top-4 as we yet to play away games at Etihad and Anfield. Also yesterday games nearly destroyed our GD advantage which can become a decisive factor at the end of the season. Chelsea / MU made +4 on us and Arsenal +6. We currently have +26, Arsenal is on +22, MU on +19 and Chelsea on +18.

Hopefully Vert and Dier will be ready for Saturday. We strongly need SuperJan as he is our best defender, true defensive leader. We need Dier to refresh our tired midfield. Alli is set to miss the game and the earliest for him will be BvB.

Rose and Aurier back in the squad is a no-brainer. Also something should change in attacking line but I can't decide what exactly: dropping either Son or Kane looks unlikely and a bit incredible. We can't afford to drop Eriksen although he played awfully last two games. And Lamela usually is very useful against scum because of his energy, pressing and tackling. Looks like a steelmate situation which should be solved by Poch. All players of the squad should step up and treat this NLD as a season final. And I think fans won't be satisfied with the draw.

Last edited:
Cant see us winning this with our current form. One would expect we would improve with Kane's return but that hasnt happened. If anything - it looks like the team's performance dipped instead. My worry is also midfield - Winks/Sissoko are tired. I would be delighted if Dier is available. We are really the lowest of the bunch now among the top 6 sides' midfield.

Back