• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

If Ade is fit enough to be on the bench he should be starting, sorry Defoe fans but that's the way I see it. I'd also argue the case for Lloris over Friedel and Falque over Dempsey.

I'm feeling a little frustrated now over certain selections, but I'm guessing plenty will disagree. :)

?

It's Saturday not Monday. Still don't understand.

You know what I'm saying why act dumb? It's November for fudge sake he's had 3 months to build his fudging fitness up. He's our main striker and they tend to start week in week out. AVB's stubbornness to keep Defoe is getting crazy Ade needs games.

You know what I'm saying why act dumb? It's November for fudge sake he's had 3 months to build his fudging fitness up. He's our main striker and they tend to start week in week out. AVB's stubbornness to keep Defoe is getting crazy Ade needs games.

Ledley's had 5 years to get fit. Is he any fitter than he was a year ago? Parker's had 6 months to get fit, is he match fit?

What you on? Lesley's retired and Parkers still sidelined! Ade is back and ready to play.

Because you say he is? There's a massive difference between match fit and fit enough for the bench because we only have one other senior striker.

Hows he supposed to build his fitness up if he's been injured?

Back