• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

I'd like to see that 4-4-2 as well, but we know AVB won't go with that so I'd like the same personnel but in AVB's preferred 4 2 3 1 formation, but dropping Defoe and replacing him with Falque for the central AM position. Maybe not from the start, but would be interesting to see for 30 mins or so, Falque deserves the chance.

He's a DOUBT.

we should be able to srape at least a draw without dembele against wigan so suggest we get him fit for the next prem game which i think is against city?

hudd is now fit enough and is generally ok against teams like wigan.

we should be able to srape at least a draw without dembele against wigan so suggest we get him fit for the next prem game which i think is against city?

hudd is now fit enough and is generally ok against teams like wigan.

both City and Arsenal away after this fixture, Dembele back and fit is a must!

A0983.jpg

Always like looking at this for Fantasy Football.
Arouna Kone eh? Bet he trains well.

Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs
#thfc AVB says Dembele's still out of action with hip injury: “A further scan today will determine how much longer we’re going to miss him”

#thfc Jake Livermore came off at HT last night. AVB said: His ankle has swollen up a little bit so we have to wait for further news."

#thfc AVB on Caulker: "I think he will be ready to play, and I’m not worried yet with the consequence of what can happen."

#thfc AVB says Dembele's still out of action with hip injury: “A further scan today will determine how much longer we’re going to miss him

#thfc Jake Livermore came off at HT last night. AVB said: His ankle has swollen up a little bit so we have to wait for further news."

#thfc AVB on Caulker: "I think he will be ready to play, and I’m not worried yet with the consequence of what can happen."

:( ](*,)](*,)](*,) :(

SPURS TEAM NEWS FOR WIGAN:

Emmanuel Adebayor returns to the squad but Mousa Dembele misses out with injury for Saturday's Premier League fixture against Wigan.

"We are waiting for information on Jake Livermore, hopefully he'll feel better from the knock that he got against Norwich," Head Coach Andre Villas-Boas told Spurs TV on Thursday.

"Mousa will have further information on his injury today, so he will be out of the game. Ade has made a good return - he trained today - so he will be available for selection. Naughton and Mason are both back.

"So it's positives and negatives for sure, but we have 25 players who want to do well."

Back