• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs west sham united************

First game of the season and it's a big one. We need revenge for losing to this disgusting club on 3 occasions ffs..

So will the WC players be match fit? hopefully they will be. I doubt Sandro , Walker and Dawson will be 100% soooooo

----------------------Lloris---------------------

Naughton-------Kaboul---Vertonghen-------Rose

-----------------Capoue---Holtby--------------

-----Townsend--------Lamela----------Eriksen--

---------------------Adebayor-----------------

subs: Vorm, Davies, Dier, Benteleb, Sandro, Lennon, Soldado

Methinks he could be a risk playing someone who has only been in training a couple of weeks and has not played a single pre season match - Verts

Methinks he could be a risk playing someone who has only been in training a couple of weeks and has not played a single pre season match - Verts

Well the only other option we have is throwing Dier in at the deep end....which imo is riskier (especially considering who we are playing).

Really, with this shambolic OMT, we have no chance...the hammers, heated by Samuaron in the fires of Mount Spam will be smashing through our defensive line. The badgers will fight with their claws, trying to steer us to victory but alas the hour at hand has been wasted and we will be defeated by these filthy orcs!!

we are going to get battered.......1-4 to fatty sams cnuts

Well the only other option we have is throwing Dier in at the deep end....which imo is riskier (especially considering who we are playing).

Why? He seems to of settled well, obviously only the one friendly but he has the tools. Considering the opposition could be more appropriate to have someone like him who is arguably more physical than Verts and seems to be good on the ball too....

Why? He seems to of settled well, obviously only the one friendly but he has the tools. Considering the opposition could be more appropriate to have someone like him who is arguably more physical than Verts and seems to be good on the ball too....

I can see Dier starting a lot of games this season.

Lloris

Naughton--Dawson--Kaboul--Davies
Capoue---Holtby
Lamela--------Eriksen--------Lennon
Adebayor

1-1 with Eriksen bagging ours.

I don't think any of Paulinho or the Belgians will be involved, and assuming Chiriches and Walker are injured, for me:

-----------------------Lloris---------------------

Naughton-------Dawson---Dier-------Davies

-----------------Capoue---Sandro--------------

-----Lamela--------Eriksen----------Holtby--

---------------------Adebayor-----------------

subs: Vorm, Fryers, Kaboul, Benteleb, Townsend, Lennon, Soldado

-----------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------

Naughton----------Kaboul-----------------------Dier----------------Davies

-------------------Capoue---------------------Sandro------------------

Lamela----------------------------Eriksen-------------------------Townsend

------------------------------------Ade---------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Verts, Rose, Holtby, Dembele, Lennon, Soldado

3-2. Ade bags a double and Lamela starts the new season in style, versus some cave trolls muscling young Dier aside and heading in a corner and a free kick respectively.

Agreed, a risk either way and going for a more experienced player that is used to the league could very well be the better option. Also Kaboul isn't a natural organizer at the back and we're without Walker and might be giving Ben Davies his first competitive game in a Spurs shirt so getting Vertonghen in there has a lot of value.

The word "OMT" doesn't even appear in the title of the first OMT? SERIOUS relegation fears.

......................... Lloris
Naughton .... Kaboul ... Verts .... Davies
.......... Capoue ............... Holtby
Lamela ............. Eriksen ......... Lennon
...................... Adebayor

Subs: Vorm, Dier, Rose, Sandro, Paulinho, Soldado, Kane

(this assumes Dawson and Chiriches are still injured... I know Vertonghen hasn't had a proper preparation, but opening match of the season at West Ham might be a bit too much pressure for Dier's first game.)

West Ham 1 - 3 Spurs (Eriksen, Adebayor, Lamela)

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Capoue Bentaleb
Eriksen Lamela Lennon
Adebayor​

Pretty confident that will be the team. I'd rather Eriksen and Lamela were switched though.

Im not sure why a lot are putting Davies as the LB, Id be very surprised if he was picked ahead of Rose....

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Capoue Bentaleb
Eriksen Lamela Lennon
Adebayor​

Pretty confident that will be the team. I'd rather Eriksen and Lamela were switched though.

As long as nobody gets injured that's at least 9/11. Ade or Soldado could go either way. Expecting Holtby to get the nod over Bentaleb for now.

I will be fascinated by who is picked in midfield. So many to choose from, and clearly Poch would like Schneiderlin. But Poch may turn one or two of the current crop into a real players. Who is malleable? Who has the talent and personality?

I think Holtby will get a start. In Rossi's formation above, either for Lennon or more likely for Bentaleb. Mind you against wetspam, it might be better to play Sandro or Dembele in the middle with Capoue and Holtby for Lennnon. I think that would be my preference in this particular game.

Back