• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs West Brom *** *** OMT ***

Yiddo

Cecil Poynton
25830xh.jpg

Try fitting more RED into the OMT perhaps? Because ALWAYS RED is a saying around Tottenham...

Hell’s teeth, man! We need a Brain May-sized stash of badgers to rescue this.

0-10 (Pulis to score all of them).

Stilted, torpid, no tempo, 3 touch passing, no movement, half chances, lame crosses at a back 7, they never even went over half way, Megson went for 0-0 and got it, why did I even bother watching that crap?

First of the quick "Midland double-bill" showdowns. I guess we would want to be in a good comfortable position ASAP and then rotate one or two players, especially the attackers.

I would imagine in terms of Full-backs we would want to keep at least one of Rose and Aurier ready to go vs Leicester; we'll likely need their pace and thrust in that game even more than West Brom - Leicester will be well up for the match.

I suspect we'll see:

Lloris

Dier Sanchez Vertonghen

Trippier Winks Dembele Davies

Eriksen Alli

Kane

Hopefully we can go a goal up in the first 20 mins to settle the team down a bit, though i guess the fact that they came back from going behind away at Dortmund should mean that a lack of an early-ish goal shouldn't be so crucial in how the team apply themselves - and the faith us fans have in them to do the job.

Please keep up this "Post-NLD" revival Spurs. PLEASE.

COYS

Team picks itself with our injuries

Lloris

Dier Sanchez Vertonghen

Trippier Winks Dembele Davies

Eriksen Alli

Kane

Poch likes to rotate wing backs and that suits me in terms of Rose/Aurier getting CL games. Need Dembele to hit form because he hasn't been at his best this season, post injury.

2-0

We need to play with the ball tempo we did in the second half against Dortmund, and we need our offensive players to constantly be moving. In the matches against lower teams at Wembley this season we've simply been far too slow on the ball, too ponderous in our build up play. I'd rather we risk losing the ball more often than keep it at all costs if that means slowly passing it around. If we show the aggression and will to fight for every ball like we did on Tuesday, we'll win this. If not, we might have to hope for a piece of magic from someone. Hopefully we've learned our lesson now and turn up for this match.

After Arsenal Poch stressed that small details make a big difference, but you've just ignored his words and given us a lower case win against Bournemouth. Have you no pride, man? Think of your family.

3-0.

Back