• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

I thought the old Spurs had left us. These games bring you right back to earth with a huge reminder that the old Spurs will never truly leave us.

There will always be that pessimistic voice in me that says we can't do it until we win something like the FA cup again or consistently stay in the top 4.

Jurgen - if you do the Arse OMT - you wont see tomorrow.

im JUST WAITIN FOR THIS TO BE UNSTICKIED

I found it mildly amusing but probably not for the intended reason.

Brian Nielsen was a heavyweight boxer a few years back - limited but always put 100% on the line and went to war

Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

This is serious business. Just look at the effort I had to put in just to get us a replay against Stevenage.

Fwiw indianspurs is an intelligent guy

If you werent sure, it was just a pun to call him Bryan Nielsen because certain posters keep calling him nelson.

As you were.

I thought the old Spurs had left us. These games bring you right back to earth with a huge reminder that the old Spurs will never truly leave us.

Your a winner tonight arent you !!!

We played crap, we didnt lose, we have a replay at home where we will win

Get over it !!!

Fwiw indianspurs is an intelligent guy

If you werent sure, it was just a pun to call him Bryan Nielsen because certain posters keep calling him nelson.

As you were.

slight exaggeration with the intelligent, but thanks for the support Bullet

never again will i disrespect our new Aussie signing from down under. Ryan Nelsen it is.

Back