• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
BadgeStevenage.png
VS
150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

stevenage_aerial.jpg

The Lamex Stadium

Sunday 19 February 2pm

Route to the 5th round:

Hartlepool 0-1 Stevenage
Stourbridge 0-3 Stevenage
Reading 0-1 Stevenage
Stevenage 1-0 Notts County

Tottenham 3-0 Cheltenham
Watford 0-1 Tottenham

Recent form:

Stevenage: PP, PP, W, W, D, W

Stevenage have only lost one game since 8 October, when they lost the last game of a 5 game losing streak. Their last two games have been postponed, but they are due to play Sheffield Wednesday this Tuesday. They currently find themselves in a playoff spot in League One.

Tottenham: W, D, W, W, L, D

Possible lineups:

Stevenage (4-4-2) Day - Henry, Ashton, Roberts, Laird - Wilson, Bostwick, Byrom, Freeman - Beardsley, Charles

This is their most recent lineup, from the FA Cup 4th round match against Notts County. Includes two former Spurs players: Chris Day and Ronnie Henry.

Tottenham (4-4-2) Cudicini - Walker, Dawson, Nelsen, Rose - Lennon, Livermore, Parker, Kranjcar - Defoe, Saha

We could see one or two currently injured players back for this.

Last edited:
This is a thing of beauty I tell you. Even betterthan this:

Besides, I'm the only one on here qualified to make them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a thing of beauty I tell you. Even betterthan this:

Besides, I'm the only one on here qualified to make them.

Thumbs up for reposting that picture though, makes this hideous perversity slightly more bearable.

Last edited by a moderator:
--------------------------Cudicini----------------------------

Walker--------------Dawson-------Kaboul----------------Rose

Lennon------------Livermore--------Modric---------------Kranjcar

---------------------Defoe----------Saha-----------------------

Subs: Friedel, Khumolo, Nelson, Bale, Sandro, Gio, Coulibaly

I suggest you watch that movie she was in with Billy Zane. Well actually I suggest you find the pictures or videos of the best bits online rather than watch the film as it's brick. But find them and see them.

Anyway, I expect to see Nelsen, Rose, Krunchie, Livermore, Cudicini and Dos Santos to definitely start. We might also see Khumalo, Lancaster as well. Maybe some more youngsters on bench or possibly any injury returnees such as Kaboul, Sandro

As the poster with the highest count I salute you Jordinho for taking responsibilty for this massive potential banana skin.

Shocking though...:~

I suggest you watch that movie she was in with Billy Zane. Well actually I suggest you find the pictures or videos of the best bits online rather than watch the film as it's brick. But find them and see them.

Anyway, I expect to see Nelsen, Rose, Krunchie, Livermore, Cudicini and Dos Santos to definitely start. We might also see Khumalo, Lancaster as well. Maybe some more youngsters on bench or possibly any injury returnees such as Kaboul, Sandro

I have and as great as it was, knowing that he got to take her home every night kind of ruined it. Giant douche bag he is.

Anyway, back to the match: Don't expect many fringe players in this one. King, Benny, Ade, Bale and Modric to be rested/on the bench.

As the poster with the highest count I salute you Jordinho for taking responsibilty for this massive potential banana skin.

Shocking though...:~

For a while I thought Arsenal was our next game, but where's the challenge in that?

Back