• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cosign my friend. And also Scara is not telling the truth. He went from made them to asked them.

And no doubt he has a special hatred for Muslims. I would say that I doubt he is anything like this in real life. The keyboard brings the worst out in angry men with insecurities. And he optimises that for me.
I didn't ask, I just gave them the option of being at home unpaid or taking annual leave because I'm nice like that.

Do you ban your employees from fasting for health reasons? Do you monitor their drinking so they're not working with hangovers? I assume there are drugs tests as well so no-body is under the influence at your job. Or do you just hire Saints, like your good self?
I absolutely wouldn't let someone into our factories if they were intoxicated - there's heavy machinery all over the place.

If they were not eating at all and I thought that made them a danger to others then I absolutely would.

First of all, well done, for coming out of your self imposed hibernation. I am sure that your mind was in overdrive trying to find responses to the multiple posts calling you out. Did you get any assistance and inspiration from your like minded friends - white supremacists, maybe???

What kind of cr-p, and bullsh1t is that.
I gave you the example of WHOLE countries that don't seem to have a problem with people fasting.
And you have given us a "simple statistical measure, which is quite clear!!"
That is based on how many of your employees ?
As I mentioned earlier, your recruitment standards seem to be below par. Or is it because you are not willing to pay the proper salaries, and employ the rejects from other professionally run companies??
Your own shortcomings should not be blamed on other peoples faith.
At the time ther were around 60 employees on that site, and around half were practicing Muslims. Easily enough to see who is having accidents/near misses and causing rejects.

Back