• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we do the religion discussion in Random? to say this thread went on a tangent would be the greatest understatement of all time

All religion is flimflam and Scara is right, it needs to be publicly ridiculed

That said, the ridicule shouldn't be used to push an agenda/bias against anyone

It doesn’t bother me which part of the forum calling out hate speech and the goading of one of our Muslim posters occurs (it’s a shame it’s only the same handful of people that are willing to do this). If other posters are upset by that then happy to move it to Random.

It doesn’t bother me which part of the forum calling out hate speech and the goading of one of our Muslim posters occurs (it’s a shame it’s only the same handful of people that are willing to do this). If other posters are upset by that then happy to move it to Random.

I'm not upset by the post and it's good for people to call out what they see ..

But if you want the conversation, it might be better served on a thread for it, vs. weirdly going along in a match thread.

You're a smart guy, this is the kind of thing that I normally see from Britain First members on Twitter shortly before reporting them. You should do better.
I don't think we should give cult leaders a free ride just because they are cult leader.

Abhorrent behaviour is just that, regardless of how many millions revere them.

I don't think we should give cult leaders a free ride just because they are cult leader.

that’s not what you are doing though. You found another opportunity to chastise one of our black players, as you’re so fond of doing. And then to try and belittle and goad one of our Muslim posters. And you’ve been called out for it and now trying to rearrange the goalposts. Another speciality of yours.

that’s not what you are doing though. You found another opportunity to chastise one of our black players, as you’re so fond of doing. And then to try and belittle and goad one of our Muslim posters. And you’ve been called out for it and now trying to rearrange the goalposts. Another speciality of yours.
Why do you continue to bring race into this? AFAIK there are no skin colour restrictions on imaginary friends (although the Mormons do appear to be close to one).

I'd ridicule Ozil for doing something as pointless as fasting if we were unlucky enough to have him sitting on our bench.

Why do you continue to bring race into this? AFAIK there are no skin colour restrictions on imaginary friends (although the Mormons do appear to be close to one).

I'd ridicule Ozil for doing something as pointless as fasting if we were unlucky enough to have him sitting on our bench.

I’m only bringing race into this because of your pattern of posting. This has been discussed already in previous pages.

Edit: and I’ve already called you out previously for using tired examples of how indiscriminate you are after you’ve been called out for singling out people of colour or religions predominantly practiced by them.

I have a very simple statistical measure - those fasting Vs those not. It's quite clear.

First of all, well done, for coming out of your self imposed hibernation. I am sure that your mind was in overdrive trying to find responses to the multiple posts calling you out. Did you get any assistance and inspiration from your like minded friends - white supremacists, maybe???

What kind of cr-p, and bullsh1t is that.
I gave you the example of WHOLE countries that don't seem to have a problem with people fasting.
And you have given us a "simple statistical measure, which is quite clear!!"
That is based on how many of your employees ?
As I mentioned earlier, your recruitment standards seem to be below par. Or is it because you are not willing to pay the proper salaries, and employ the rejects from other professionally run companies??
Your own shortcomings should not be blamed on other peoples faith.

You made yourself look a bit if a dingdong earlier in the week. After a few days away you came back with comments that were more Tommy Robinson than Sam Harris. You should do better than this.

Can we do the religion discussion in Random? to say this thread went on a tangent would be the greatest understatement of all time

All religion is flimflam and Scara is right, it needs to be publicly ridiculed

That said, the ridicule shouldn't be used to push an agenda/bias against anyone

The eternal balance. which, sadly, I feel is consistently breached in these parts (for the record I am not into religion per se but if it gives people foundation, structure and what they need, as long as it is peaceful I am fine with it).

And yes, let's say from now on, we can have another thread in random if need be.

Name calling and abuse is absolutely the way forward.

This isn't a battle against reason, it's a battle against brainwashing. Ridicule is important to ensure that the next generations see religion as the joke that it is. It's far harder to brainwash others into something they already see as a joke.
Do you ban your employees from fasting for health reasons? Do you monitor their drinking so they're not working with hangovers? I assume there are drugs tests as well so no-body is under the influence at your job. Or do you just hire Saints, like your good self?

For what it's worth I dont actually think @scaramanga is racist. But he is very clearly anti Muslim. He is anti religion in general but as much as he would deny it, he reserves 'special' treatment for Muslims.

This leads to things like this:

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.co..._EuClMLo4sYCqEEcD6L1doeCnkh74yLa0Q9lzJOCxES0E

Or a lot worse.

Him saying that he made Muslim workers take holiday leave during Ramadan is obviously false as his company would be sued and he would be out of a job.

Maybe we should bring this into a random thread to discuss. But I have to say that I am glad people in this thread have stood up for Muslim posters. those of other faiths @AuroRaman @90291Spur and others or no faith like @milo and @braineclipse . That actually means something.

As a cultural Muslim but very far from practicing I appreciate it. And I am pretty sure that @LutonSpurs would as well.

As my general point to religion and faith of whatever creed, or none... live and let live. There are cu nts in every religion and faith and cu nts who are atheist as well. Judge every person by their personal deed... as none of us truely knows what or if anything lies on the otherside/'otherside'

For what it's worth I dont actually think @scaramanga is racist. But he is very clearly anti Muslim. He is anti religion in general but as much as he would deny it, he reserves 'special' treatment for Muslims.

This leads to things like this:

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.co..._EuClMLo4sYCqEEcD6L1doeCnkh74yLa0Q9lzJOCxES0E

Or a lot worse.

Him saying that he made Muslim workers take holiday leave during Ramadan is obviously false as his company would be sued and he would be out of a job.

Maybe we should bring this into a random thread to discuss. But I have to say that I am glad people in this thread have stood up for Muslim posters. those of other faiths @AuroRaman @90291Spur and others or no faith like @milo and @braineclipse . That actually means something.

As a cultural Muslim but very far from practicing I appreciate it. And I am pretty sure that @LutonSpurs would as well.

As my general point to religion and faith of whatever creed, or none... live and let live. There are cu nts in every religion and faith and cu nts who are atheist as well. Judge every person by their personal deed... as none of us truely knows what or if anything lies on the otherside/'otherside'

Cosign my friend. And also Scara is not telling the truth. He went from made them to asked them.

And no doubt he has a special hatred for Muslims. I would say that I doubt he is anything like this in real life. The keyboard brings the worst out in angry men with insecurities. And he optimises that for me.

Back