• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

We should have enough to beat Toon, so I go for a win. Big gamble by Poch in going for Ade, just hope it works. Maybe Kane off the bench to get the winner in the 90th minute :)

I too am shocked at Adebayor starting, what a terrible message to send out to our second string. Play well, score a hattrick, go in goal, whatever you do, there is no way you can get into the first team.

If Adebayor doesn't get a hattrick today, he is going to get grief.

Maybe jinxing us but that it is such a bad Saudi Sportswashing Machine side.

Watch Colback run the game now.

I too am shocked at Adebayor starting, what a terrible message to send out to our second string. Play well, score a hattrick, go in goal, whatever you do, there is no way you can get into the first team.

If Adebayor doesn't get a hattrick today, he is going to get grief.

But Mason has showed that if you do well you start. Then again no midfielder has really shone. Maybe Poch see's Kane playing off a striker and feels none of Eriksen, Chadli and Lamela deserve to be dropped? I guess we don't know what he's thinking but keep taking his chances and scoring goals, he'll get there. I personally think we're handling kane well.

B04E3bjCEAE6QJl.jpg

COYS!

PP put it "nicely":

The Tottenham situation to me: Adebayor is the lazy boyfriend, somehow always preferred. Harry Kane is a nice guy in the friendzone. For those of you wondering about Soldado, he's the guy with erectile dysfunction.

:lol:

our passing is soooooo muuundaaneeee and dreeearry.

mason looks a bit livelier on the ball in deep midfield. it really is a laborious exercise for us to try and move the ball up the pitch. we pass it around the back four, but as soon as we try and move forwards its under pressure and over hit, never percentages.

really hope mason might be a bit more sprightly than the rest of them. certainly looks like he has a bit more about him.

In terms of approach play how is Poch's philosophy different to AVB's? (that is not a rhetorical question).

our passing is soooooo muuundaaneeee and dreeearry.

mason looks a bit livelier on the ball in deep midfield. it really is a laborious exercise for us to try and move the ball up the pitch. we pass it around the back four, but as soon as we try and move forwards its under pressure and over hit, never percentages.

really hope mason might be a bit more sprightly than the rest of them. certainly looks like he has a bit more about him.

Rightfully Saudi Sportswashing Machine are keeping it tight and crowded in the midfield. The whole idea is to slow us down and beat us on the counter.

Like it or not ade has to be the difference up front, everything is going to get stuck in the midfield, we won't be able to play through that

Back