• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

Just of the top of my head:

Rory Allen
Neale Fenn
Paul McVeigh
Paul Mahorn (may not have started a game)
Peter Crouch

**** is that the official starting front 5?? Yid 0 northen monkeys 21.2

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Greg, it's Spurs you are talking about here. However **** you are, we always have the ability to be more ****.
It is one of the things we love most about our team.

Greg, it's Spurs you are talking about here. However **** you are, we always have the ability to be more ****.
It is one of the things we love most about our team.

Normally I would agree but we are even worse than **** now.

Soldado fans on here all kidding themselves. I reckon only 5% chance our misfiring Spaniard starts. 75% chance it's Ade, 20% Kane. Rest of team picks itself.

I think he'd have played Thursday if he was gonna miss out today.

Edit - looks like i was wrong!

Have to say i think that's poor from Poch - guess he doesn't fancy him at all.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

#THFC team: Lloris, Dier, Kaboul (c), Vertonghen, Rose; Capoue, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Adebayor. #COYS

Saudi Sportswashing Machine FC @Saudi Sportswashing Machine

#Saudi Sportswashing Machine v @SpursOfficial (4-3-3) Krul; Janmaat, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), Dummett; Sissoko, Anita, Colback; Obertan, Perez, Gouffran.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

#THFC team: Lloris, Dier, Kaboul (c), Vertonghen, Rose; Capoue, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Adebayor. #COYS

Hmmm. Shame Ade is in. We have two other options staking a far better case. Lets hope he rewards the faith put into him by actually giving a shiit and attempting to move towards the opposition goal.

Very disappointed with Ade starting. I'll support him of course but that sends the wrong message completely IMO.

#Saudi Sportswashing Machine v @SpursOfficial (4-3-3) Krul; Janmaat, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), Dummett; Sissoko, Anita, Colback; Obertan, Perez, Gouffran.

Not seen Saudi Sportswashing Machine recently, but that's a brave formation away.

To be fair to Greg; that Saudi Sportswashing Machine team do like quite shiiiiiiiiit.

They did not get Tiote or Cisse fit.

Genuinely didn't think Ade was an option for today,harsh on Soldado. For me Kane has to play as one of the front 3,not Cf...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Cisse still injured? We can win this!

Got to try and stay positive but I am really underwhelmed by that selection.

Got to hope that Ade steps it up! come on lad!

Coys!

Back