• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

Not for a while, the rule came into place last season, remember our stupid 4.30pm kick off to match a tv game

Ah, I see.

It's a bit weird though, Spurs v Barcodes is a pretty big game, maybe a little less so this season for the neutral but generally there are goals so you'd think it would be on telly.

Ade starting on Thursday gives me real hope Soldado can start today. I do think Kane deserves to start, if anyone he should replace the striker or Lamela. But don't think Poch will play him.

Defense will be Rose. Verts. Kabs. Dier.

Middle two probably Capoue and Mason.

We should win. But this is Spurs and they are barcodes. And Greg has posted in this thread which is never a good omen.

COYS

10153979_750466381691733_1298817032319990494_n.jpg

We always lose games when it's a special date. Saudi Sportswashing Machine away record is atrocious. we are so going to f*** this up aren't we

Not stickied?

Anyone else got a sneaky suspicion that Chiriches will start?

Lloris

Dier Kaboul Verts Rose

Capoue Mason

Lamela Eriksen Chadli

Soldado​

When a struggling team really needs 3 points Spurs , more often than not, will gift it to them. Bad feeling about this one

West brom said similar things before their trip to WHL

Nope. They are on another level to us.

We've been Championship standard for over 12 months, just lucky it fell over two seasons so not been relegated (yet).

The club is rotten to the core.

"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low"
Sir Bill Nicholson

"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love"
Sir Bobby Robson

Pardew out.
Ashley out.
Bishop out.

"WE DON'T DEMAND A TEAM THAT WINS. WE DEMAND A CLUB THAT TRIES"

I don't think most of you understand how **** we are.

I would expect a 5 or 6 goal victory for Spurs today.

Back