• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

As I said as soon as the sides were announced , a massive Poch-up!

Inexplicable decisions by Poch. If he wNted to play Ade today , why play him on Thursday ? Why give Soldado his only PL start away to the champions. Rest him on Thursday, and then don't start him today? Harry hat trick on Thursday and still no place? Too many that played on Thursday started today IMO. No forward planning at all. Fazio and Staboli bought but no improvement on what we already have. Capoue is not a good enough defensive DM and doesn't offer enough protection to the back four.

Poch is beginning to look worryingly like AVB. We are not playing anything like his southampton team of last season. Why not?

We really are pathetic lol.

Totally, so often we get away with a performance like that and get a draw or scrap a win. I was delighted to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine win tbh, as they came out wanting to try 2nd half. We don't seem to have a clue. There is no change here, we are the same team as last year. I asked before where is this pressing game???? Where is our passion??? We just go out and hope for the best/opposition mistakes. There was no intensity whatsoever in that 1st half against a struggling team after a hammering last week, you have to question our character as it seems weak as ever. I wish I played for Spurs, big money for nothing....

I can accept we are not good enough for top 4, I can accept bad results and I can accept poor performances in the process of change, but we were promised good football of which we have seen very little, high pressing and energy, of which we have seen very little. We also have no idea how to turn a game around, which Redknapp with his run around tactics had far more success.

Really embarresed to be Spurs today, supporting a team with no ideas and with no bottle just bundling along hoping for their big move or just hoping nobody realises they are stealing a living here.

I am not saying sack the manager/chairman/Dof but we need to sort this out right now and understand what we are trying to do and where to go from there as at the moment we are rudderless.

Where is Jord and his whole "Southampton have only beaten ****e teams so far".....well why can't we friken do it!

Our forward play is just too predictable with Ade, Eriksen, Lamela and Chadli. Danny Murphy talks a load of **** most of the time, but he was right when he said that Lamela and Chadli always come inside and this makes it easy for defences.

Inexplicable decisions by Poch. If he wNted to play Ade today , why play him on Thursday ? Why give Soldado his only PL start away to the champions. Rest him on Thursday, and then don't start him today? Harry hat trick on Thursday and still no place? Too many that played on Thursday started today IMO. No forward planning at all. Fazio and Staboli bought but no improvement on what we already have. Capoue is not a good enough defensive DM and doesn't offer enough protection to the back four.

Poch is beginning to look worryingly like AVB. We are not playing anything like his southampton team of last season. Why not?

Surely that proves its the average players he has at his disposal considering AVB had the same bunch. Like I've said numerous times, Poch will get rid of those who aren't commited and he'd have learnt alot today.

Our forward play is just too predictable with Ade, Eriksen, Lamela and Chadli. Danny Murphy talks a load of **** most of the time, but he was right when he said that Lamela and Chadli always come inside and this makes it easy for defences.

They're meant to come in, the width is for the full backs to provide. The only problem is that with Walker out and Yedlin not here yet we have no width on the right so I'd have liked to see Poch adat and play perhaps Chadli on the right.

Cause we don't have the same personnel, he had runners in that team and no big egos - at spurs his got bigger fish to manage who I seem judging by the performances so far are not carrying out his plans.

I think Lamela has to go. He was woeful again today. Poor decision making when on the ball, terrible first touch and dwelling on the ball for too long and too easily dispossessed.

Surely that proves its the average players he has at his disposal considering AVB had the same bunch. Like I've said numerous times, Poch will get rid of those who aren't commited and he'd have learnt alot today.

If he is good at learning why does he keep picking Are despite poor performances week in week out.......

Just a reminder that Sherwood got great results against these lesser teams with the same players last season.

Its great to be back in the mid table

Pity we don't have a Ginola for a bit of fun

Part of me loves that part of us, us just wanting good football and entertainment and at the end of the year tried to work out ridiculous scenarios of how we'd get Euro footbal. Now we don't want Europa. We want CL only but don't want to work for it, its got to happen by itself. Is it better to be hopeless or a donkey running after a carrot dangling in front of him that he can never reach??? In Pleat/Hoddle/Santini/Jol/AVB/Sherwood/Poch we trust.....

Part of me loves that part of us, us just wanting good football and entertainment and at the end of the year tried to work out ridiculous scenarios of how we'd get Euro footbal. Now we don't want Europa. We want CL only but don't want to work for it, its got to happen by itself. Is it better to be hopeless or a donkey running after a carrot dangling in front of him that he can never reach??? In Pleat/Hoddle/Santini/Jol/AVB/Sherwood/Poch we trust.....

You missed Graham and Ramos. :)

No f*cking use getting rid of the uncommitted ones if he doesn't get the players he wants to replace them.

It's a sign of our decline that not only Hugo, but Danny Rose may have to consider his options in the summer...

Cobblers. Why does he continue to pick the very "uncommited" Ade" ?

I think Lamela has to go. He was woeful again today. Poor decision making when on the ball, terrible first touch and dwelling on the ball for too long and too easily dispossessed.

I agree with you. He's fit, and had matches and he doesn't look good at all. He's really slow as well and we need pacey wingers. He's actually more of a liability than a positive for us.

No f*cking use getting rid of the uncommitted ones if he doesn't get the players he wants to replace them.

I the pre game, Sherwood spoke of two un-committed players in his squad. Didn't name them , but said they were clearly trying to stay out of physical trouble for the world Cup. One would have to be a Belgian defender and the other a Brazilian Mid fielder.

Cobblers. Why does he continue to pick the very "uncommited" Ade" ?

How do you know Ade is uncommitted? He may be a voice in the dressing room, may be the best in training. You know as much as me. Adebayor certainly wasn't our problem today

Back