• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs S.L. Benfica OMT ***

Kaboul has been atrocious.

Absolute joker, how many times have you ****ged him off tonight, your petty digs. He's shown tonight he's a thousand times better than Dawson. Jan Kaboul as our pairing is th best thing that could happen to us. Dawson's injury is a blessing in disguise!!

How is that a positive ffs? Are people really this petty?

Sherwood isn't going to get the managerial job beyond May, that much has always been ridiculously obvious. So it is in our best interests that he does well this season.

There isn't a coffin to put a nail in the first place.

It was tongue in cheek.

That said, I still think sacking AVB without having a proper replacement lined up, was a massive, massive mistake from Levy. I can guarantee the situatin wouldn´t have been worse with him in charge. IMO, of course.

I don´t particularily rate Sherwood either - I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but so far he´s shown nothing to convince me he´s the man to take Spurs forward.

And_its_gone_original.jpg

Well that's fantastic, a really smart decision, mr. Levy. We can put that £100m in the hands of our director of football, reinvest into the foreign transfer market on players with a high resale value aaand it's gone.

rubbish. this season is the most depressing i think ive witnessed purely because of all the good work of the last 5 years melting away before our eyes.

we are in for some seriously harsh pastings in the coming weeks. its going to get seriously ugly. we will be brutalised.

Absolute joker, how many times have you ****ged him off tonight, your petty digs. He's shown tonight he's a thousand times better than Dawson. Jan Kaboul as our pairing is th best thing that could happen to us. Dawson's injury is a blessing in disguise!!

He's shown he's a thousand times better than Dawson........by losing his man for 2 of their 3 goals?

I'm not a big fan of Dawson but what a ridiculous comment to make.

I doubt there is a single player from that side who actually wants to play for us next season...........except mayby Kane who cant believe he is actually playing for us, and Lennon who cant believe his luck that we still pick him despite doing nothing week in week out.

Totally agree thank GHod that clogger Dawson was out otherwise we have got mauled at the back. oh wait a minute....Mate we were awful all over the pitch today as we have been many times this season. No point IMO picking on players let's look at the tactics instead

Last edited:
I doubt there is a single player from that side who actually wants to play for us next season...........except mayby Kane who cant believe he is actually playing for us, and Lennon who cant believe his luck that we still pick him despite doing nothing week in week out.
:lol:

Can you blame them for being quiet after this shower of ****? People sitting here on an internet forum are ****ing and moaning and you expect people who have paid and gone to the match to be full of energy?
Yes I ****in can. You go to spurs you ****in sing, you sing and you shout and you give every ounce you have. Everyone who has been in the last few years knows the support is ****.
When I can get a ticket, especially a epl ticket I am surrounded by people who think I'm a **** for singing unless I'm lucky enough to get a park lane lower ticket.
A lot of the support are ****s, welcome to middle class football. It's ****, and embarrases me when I take foreign friends to WHL.

Seriously Kaboul cost us two goals tonight and Vertonghen was at fault for the other.
And I'm no Dawson fan.

Yes I ****in can. You go to spurs you ****in sing, you sing and you shout and you give every ounce you have. Everyone who has been in the last few years knows the support is ****.
When I can get a ticket, especially a epl ticket I am surrounded by people who think I'm a **** for singing unless I'm lucky enough to get a park lane lower ticket.
A lot of the support are ****s, welcome to middle class football . It's ****, and embarrases me when I take foreign friends to WHL.

Now now. Nobody likes a class warrior ;)

He's shown he's a thousand times better than Dawson........by losing his man for 2 of their 3 goals?

I'm not a big fan of Dawson but what a ridiculous comment to make.

His general play is a thousand times better I meant, as in he's a better footballer. Not saying he had a great game, and didn't make mistakes; but it;s clear to see he's a much much better player than Dawson. You can pick up on individual moments and judge a whole performance on all you like.

I think I was more annoyed at kingdawsons painful petty agenda driven postings about him, I bet he posted almost 20 times something ****ging of Kaboul. This is the guy who cried at me because I ****ed Tim off a few games back. I think certain people need to pick the right people to criticise personally!

:ross::ross::ross:

You didn't watch the game did you :lol:

:ross::ross::ross:

You didn't watch the game did you :lol:

:) I obviously did. I'm being a little hyperbolic, but you have an agenda against him and it showed in 90% of your posts. I think Kaboul is FAR superior to Dawson. I think Dawson is mid table team quality!

Thats that then. no blind optimism now, we arent going to win by 3 goals or 4-2 in Benficsa.

Freidel; Naughton, Velkjovic,Vertonghen,Fryers; Townsend,Bentaleb,Sigurdsson,Chadli; Kane,Coulthirst

Save the rest to try and get a win v Southampton. Not because I think we can still get 4th, but to avoid a possible run of 6 straight defeats in March

His general play is a thousand times better I meant, as in he's a better footballer. Not saying he had a great game, and didn't make mistakes; but it;s clear to see he's a much much better player than Dawson. You can pick up on individual moments and judge a whole performance on all you like.

I think I was more annoyed at kingdawsons painful petty agenda driven postings about him, I bet he posted almost 20 times something ****ging of Kaboul. This is the guy who cried at me because I ****ed Tim off a few games back. I think certain people need to pick the right people to criticise personally!

His 'general play'? Who cares about a central defender's general play if he can't perform the most basic of functions and mark from set pieces?

And unfortunately, picking on 2 individual moments which resulted in 2 goals for a central defender is really quite pertinent. His whole performance becomes dog**** based on that.

And I think Kaboul is better than Dawson but saying tonight proves that he is? The only thing he's proved tonight is that he's a complete macaron.

Back