• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS OMT**

What will the outcome of this game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow. but then again everyone saw this coming from fudging miles away. harry still refusing to play players in their positions.

the wheels have just fallen off so badly that its not going to be possible to fix this season. i wouldn't be suprised if we dont win again this season.

how brick is your manager when as fans we need to create songs explaining where best to play our players . . .

best bunch of players we have had in many years but badly managed, no desire as they don't have a clue what they are doing and look like a team beaten before a whistle is blown.

4 games left, really hope we make CL but don't see it . . .

COYS

It's not our players. In any other team, they'd do very well. It's the management. Our players are top class and they proved that before Capello left. Now look at them

Thats it then, our season is done.

We won't get 4th, and frankly, we don't deserve it.

agree with this. I want a team to be proud of. end of season collapses two years running, players bought are too old too slow dont care or just rubbish. Our whole approach has been wrong - especially in the last two winter transfer windows. BAD BAD BAD

At what point is it NOT knee-jerk to suggest the the players and manager of Tottenham Hotspur are a bunch of fudging ****s...
even when Clattenburg was doing his best to help us out we're still too pig brick to take advantage...
oh, and when did QPR fans suddenly turn into such filth??

Do us all a favour Harry and fudge off to England like you've been hinting at ALL YOUR fudging LIFE!

Interesting to see Pompey went down today, after you convinced THEM they'd never 'ad it so good!! What's the odds we're in the same boat in 3 years time??

I wanna see who he blames for today...? IT WAS fudging ALL OF YOU... SHOULDER SOME BLAME YOURSELVES FOR ONCE, I'M FED UP WITH HAVING TO BLAME THE fudging LASAGNE!

Last edited:
By our standards, this is a fairly mild one. Think back, we've had more horrific ones.

One day, we'll find some bottle. one day, we'll find our Wenger/Sir Alex. One day.

Until then, you'll have to grin and bear this utter madness.

I remember talking to some other fans just as 2012 was starting. They said Spurs had done nothing yet, we still had a long run of hard games coming up in Jan and Feb. I agreed and said that was why I didn't think we'd win the title. I did say however that it would require an absolutely monumental collapse of form for us to drop out of the top 4. Didn't see it happening, especially with the run in.

18 games and 20 points later, here we are. Out of the top 4, yet another away game without a goal and with our side looking devoid of attacking ideas or defensive stability. Blackburn must be looking to our game as potential for some points.

It's not our players. In any other team, they'd do very well. It's the management. Our players are top class and they proved that before Capello left. Now look at them

I think its the players Its the same players that played so well for the first two thirds of the season. Tactics have changed granted but even when we have reverted back to the same system i.e. 4411 we have been a bit brick.

I do not think we were totally brick today we just missed Ade so fudgein much. QPR did not have any chances and Friedel did not make any real saves. They scored from a free kick.

Alot of people are moaning but alot of people are just seeing results and not performances. Yeah performances havent been amazing but they havent been utter brick - we have lacked in one crucial area up front. WHICH HARRY TRIED TO BUY FOR

Doesnt make sense. As much as I want to see him go, getting the FA to buy out his contract is better than paying him to go

8m is fudge all to Tottenham Hotspur, better to show some fight and try and fix it rather than throwing the whole season away

I think its the players Its the same players that played so well for the first two thirds of the season. Tactics have changed granted but even when we have reverted back to the same system i.e. 4411 we have been a bit brick.

I do not think we were totally brick today we just missed Ade so fudgein much. QPR did not have any chances and Friedel did not make any real saves. They scored from a free kick.

Alot of people are moaning but alot of people are just seeing results and not performances. Yeah performances havent been amazing but they havent been utter brick - we have lacked in one crucial area up front. WHICH HARRY TRIED TO BUY FOR

It's definitely the manager. No motivation. No shape. fudging useless.

I'm sure MK still thinks we can get 3 wins and fight our way into 4th

COME ON MK, WE CAN DO IT!

wow. but then again everyone saw this coming from fudging miles away. harry still refusing to play players in their positions.

the wheels have just fallen off so badly that its not going to be possible to fix this season. i wouldn't be suprised if we dont win again this season.

We wont.

Blackburn,Bolton and Villa must be rubbing their hands at the chance of 3 points in at least one of their reamining games.

My GHod, I've seen some brick endings to a season in my time as a Spurs fan, but this season finish ranks with some of the worst. We havent scored a goal away from home in 2 months, f#ck me we couldnt even score at Stevenage!

It's too late now, but if Harry is going to be the England Manager, then just f#ck off tonight and start the wheels in motion for bringing a new man in.

Thanks again Spurs for spoiling another weekend you bunch of spinless tw#ts

Rant over

No fight and no quality. Teams have worked out how to play against us.

Glad when the seasons over. Really sick of football. Fed up of having hope every season and it leading to nothing.

I fudging hate QPR hope they go down, fans don't realise that spurs helped them alot in being promoted in terms of loaning them walker and naughton, loaning then selling them taraabt, comeplete fudging tossers

Sitting at White Hart Lane watching us beat Inter Milan seems a very distant memory now.

Real European nights at WHL are now a thing of the past

Back