• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS OMT**

What will the outcome of this game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problem is that nowadays we have some talented players and should have a decent team...but we have a clueless manager who cant turn the players into a team

I'm sorry mate but I just watched a team with Defoe upfront for 90 minutes. We didnt have the players today. I'd rather Iverson or Armstrong upfront on their own today let alone Klinsmann or Sheringham.

I miss Peter Crouch

I miss having a manager who could manage as opposed to stand helplessly on the sidelines and then blame us fans for having unrealistic expectations as we slump to loss after loss after loss after loss after loss after loss after loss after loss after loss....

:lol: :lol: :lol: who saw Defoe brick himself and jump out of the way of Taiwo's challenge?

Bale did the same in the first half. ACtually all our players do that bar Parker and maybe Sandro. The rest duck out of 50/50's (hell most would duck out of 95-5's in their favour).

I'm sorry mate but I just watched a team with Defoe upfront for 90 minutes. We didnt have the players today. I'd rather Iverson or Armstrong upfront on their own today let alone Klinsmann or Sheringham.

Agree about Defoe - he's not top 4 standard. But we have players like Bale, Lennon< Modric, Parker, Van Der Vaart, Walker, Kaboul and a few more who any half decent manager could turn into a team

The collapse this season is exceptional by even Tottenham's standards surely?

By our standards, this is a fairly mild one. Think back, we've had more horrific ones.

One day, we'll find some bottle. one day, we'll find our Wenger/Sir Alex. One day.

Until then, you'll have to grin and bear this utter madness.

I would imagine that there'll be a few who'll look to leaves after this shambles. makes changing the manager asap in the summer imperative

VDV has been our best attacker today, knit the play well and delivered some decent corners. He makes our play tick and actually has a footballers brain.

Doesnt make sense. As much as I want to see him go, getting the FA to buy out his contract is better than paying him to go

And managerless with four games to go is not how I want our season to end. Even if that manager is a spineless, utterly incompetent tub of lard with an illegitimate bank account and a desire to be anywhere but here.

Two bad things from that result. 1 - we lost, 2. Rangers get another 3 points to stay up.

Our continuing affliction is how to break down teams giving us, or we have, more possession and defending. Confidence is not there, but we didn't play too badly I thought.

Cannot stand either Ferdinand or Sherwood.....proper fudging coaches next season please...

YES YES YES i have been making this point about ferdinand for a long time, he was a brick striker just hit it hard and fast no skill or knowledge and harry got him to be part of hisold boys network.

Back